Best reflexes for fighting EVER: Anderson, Jon Jones or Roy Jones?

Gregoire1

дезоксерибонулеиновая кислота
@purple
Reaction score
Best reflexes for fighting : Anderson, Jon Jones or Roy Jones?

Roy Jones by the distance of an ever expanding universe. At least out of those three.

Not even a contest dude, Roy Jones Jr. is light years away when it comes to reflexes compared to Jones and Silva combine.

Roy_Jones_Jr_vs_Reggie_Johnson.gif

1355446594_297886_o.gif

RJJ by a mile. dude was next level. both Silva and Jones are amazing in their own right. I think Id have to say silva better on reflexes alone tho

Conor McGregor
Untouchable before gassing

I'd actually agree lol, doesn't really count if he has such a high tendency to gas though. Those first 2 rounds against Floyd were wild, Conor was so much faster than Floyd and plainly outboxing him when Floyd attempted to exchange.

I don't buy the narrative Floyd let him do shit...Conor is just that good, his counter is 2nd to none. Yes Floyd wanted him to gas out and knew he would but he still got out boxed early on. If Conor could keep a pace he would have beat Floyd. (Although not on the cards because boxing)

Also overall I'd put Floyd ahead of everyone on the list including Roy

Prime Jones was a sight to behold.

He makes Jones and Silva look slow as fuck.

I'd actually agree lol, doesn't really count if he has such a high tendency to gas though. Those first 2 rounds against Floyd were wild, Conor was so much faster than Floyd and plainly outboxing him when Floyd attempted to exchange.

I don't buy the narrative Floyd let him do shit...Conor is just that good, his counter is 2nd to none. Yes Floyd wanted him to gas out and knew he would but he still got out boxed early on. If Conor could keep a pace he would have beat Floyd. (Although not on the cards because boxing)

{<jordan}

stopped here

{<jordan}
{<jordan}
{<jordan}

Obviously RJJ...

I wonder if it's a coincidence or not that all three have popped for steroids

<seedat>
Probably not

This^^

Wtf, Jon Jones?

1: Roy Jones
2: Anderson Silva
(huge gap)
3: Jon Jones

Back