Best reflexes for fighting EVER: Anderson, Jon Jones or Roy Jones?

Roy_Jones_Jr_vs_Reggie_Johnson.gif

1355446594_297886_o.gif
Impressive. without the threat of a kick or takedown, it’s not as hard to be as flashy as that.

Best reflexes for fighting : Anderson, Jon Jones or Roy Jones?
It depends. How fast wpuld Roy Jones be with threat od the takedown and kicks?

How fast would Anderson be if he trained 100% for boxing only?

Best reflexes ANY sport though ... maybe Barry Bonds. To hit with that much power and batting average ... incredible. Juice or no juice.

Last edited:
Out of those 3, 100% RJJ, and I'm a huge Andy nuthugger.

You actually just put them in the same sentence with RJJ? Jon Jones, please tell me you're joking. Silva, not even in the same ball park.

A prime RJJ was the most unbeatable boxer I've ever seen in my entire life.

He one the first three according to one judge and anybody who watched the fight. Just cause Floyd didn’t throw as much doesn’t mean he didn’t lose those rounds.

Capture.0.png

If the fight ended after the 3rd round, who wins the fight?

Did you not watch Roy in his prime?

Anderson clowns novice strikers in mma.

Jones? That dude ate shots left and right from Machida, Gus and DC. He has a great chin, but his reflexes shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence with Roy or even Anderson for that matter.

Love rjj. But it is easier to have quick hands/ head movement when there is no threat from the take down. Boxers will always have faster arm and head reactions because they know the threat is limited to punches.

He’s athletic ability is on a once in a generation level. The speed, quickness, power, and reflexes would’ve transferred well to mma, if that had been his sport of choice from the beginning.

By your logic, Conor should’ve looked blazingly fast against Floyd, because he didn’t have to worry about td’s.

RJJ was an absolutely spectacular athlete

It'll be a long time before we see someone like him again

It depends. How fast wpuld Roy Jones be with threat od the takedown and kicks?

How fast would Anderson be if he trained 100% for boxing only?

Best reflexes ANY sport though ... maybe Barry Bonds. To hit with that much power and batting average ... incredible. Juice or no juice.

Miguel Cabrera and Albert Pujols were much better “natural” power and average hitters than Bonds. Emphasis on “natural”—you never know in baseball.

RJJ was fucking amazing it was insane to watch

Which one matters?

Fact- Conor won 1 round

Opinion- Conor won 3 rounds

Fact: Floyd planned for a 12-rounds fight, if it were a 3 rounds fight he would've fought differently and most likely KOd Conor in the first 2

Back