Best Fried Chicken Restaurant Chain Round 1

Best Fried Chicken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe how many of you bitches are saying Popeyes. That shit is horrible. Their chicken is mediocre, and their sides are straight bullshit. Kentucky Fried Chicken is definitely a better option for a country style dinner. Popeyes is a horrible ghetto nightmare shit restaurant. I live in the hood with like 4 of them within a couple miles. I don't get why people like that crap so much. Definitely overrated.

If you want chicken nuggets or a sandwich, then Chic Fil A is the best option. They always have great, fresh food. Their staff is nice and the building is clean. Second to Chic Fil A, you have Zaxby's. They have excellent sauce and great food! I only give Chic Fil A the win because they've been around longer.

So in order of best to worst...

Chic Fil A.
Zaxbys
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Bojangles
Dumpster trash
Warm, chunky, human diarrhea.
Popeyes

we have the royal ghetto & infamous 'Kennedy Fried Chicken' over here. you can even check out the Korean "beauty salon' upstairs afterwards.

5446384475_46e3c6e202_z.jpg

Haha I guess you live in Flushing.

i find popeyes to be highly overrated. excellent red beans and rice though.

i chose raising cane's which i love. although i am not sure they should qualify since they just serve strips and sandwiches. they are not widespread enough to get a ton of votes

Please select 3 choices of the best fried chicken from the poll based on taste and texture.

Feel free to post comments, photos and your personal recommendations.

Thank you for participating.

Cint
Bud, you're supposed to tag people that you know will be interested. Are you trying to imply that fried chicken is less important than fap material? Because I have news for you.

Church's has the best chicken sandos, hands down

shits are phenomenal, and like 1.50 or something

Popeyes overall (of the ones on the list I've been too)

I can't believe how many of you bitches are saying Popeyes. That shit is horrible. Their chicken is mediocre, and their sides are straight bullshit. Kentucky Fried Chicken is definitely a better option for a country style dinner. Popeyes is a horrible ghetto nightmare shit restaurant. I live in the hood with like 4 of them within a couple miles. I don't get why people like that crap so much. Definitely overrated.

If you want chicken nuggets or a sandwich, then Chic Fil A is the best option. They always have great, fresh food. Their staff is nice and the building is clean. Second to Chic Fil A, you have Zaxby's. They have excellent sauce and great food! I only give Chic Fil A the win because they've been around longer.

So in order of best to worst...

Chic Fil A.
Zaxbys
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Bojangles
Dumpster trash
Warm, chunky, human diarrhea.
Popeyes
Dude kfc has been nasty for like 20 years.

Please select 3 choices of the best fried chicken from the poll based on taste and texture.

Feel free to post comments, photos and your personal recommendations.

Thank you for participating.

Cint

KFC is the best.

th

FriedChickenFamilyMeal%20%281%29.png

popeyes-BoxOfChicken.png

There is a local restaurant called Hodak's that blows any of these fast food chicken places out of the water.

I mean, I haven't heard of half of those places.

So I went with other.. the GOAT fried chicken in Chicago that's a chain is Harold's Chicken Shack.

They started in the Hood, so you knows it's good shit.

7756824056_2debaeef3f.jpg

Just had bushs chicken for the first time today, fucking delicious. Much better than kfc, Popeyes, or roscoes.

Back