Best Fried Chicken Restaurant Chain Round 1

Best Fried Chicken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Galahad

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Please select 3 choices of the best fried chicken from the poll based on taste and texture.

Feel free to post comments, photos and your personal recommendations.

Thank you for participating.

Cint

Popeyes correctly in he lead with 100% of the votes

Also how is Chik-Fil-A not on the list? Wtf.

Popeyes correctly in he lead with 100% of the votes

Have you tried this?

Popeye%E2%80%99s-debuts-new-Magnolia-Blossom-Chicken-678x381.jpg

Mary Brown's: best legs in town you dig?

we have the royal ghetto & infamous 'Kennedy Fried Chicken' over here. you can even check out the Korean "beauty salon' upstairs afterwards.

5446384475_46e3c6e202_z.jpg

Bojangles and Popeyes are the bees knees. Never had Roscoes, but I heard good things.

Correct answer is Mary Brown's - it's a Maritimes Canadian place started in NFLD

3770166503_fdbe6df41a.jpg

My girl and I went to a Frenchy's for lunch on Monday. My sister loves it and my girl wanted to go. At first I was like, "aw hell no" because I'm a Popeyes man, but we went anyway because I could tell she really wanted to try it.

We were both VERY surprised at how excellent it was, and agreed we were excited to go back again soon.

And, tbh, the whole 30+ minutes we were there, we were the only white people in the joint. Very telling, IMO #stereotypesexistforareason

Only have KFC within 100 miles. Wins by default.

The chicken I had at Popeyes was the worst fried chicken I've ever had.

Yellow, little crunch, no flavor. I've had better fried chicken at a Highschool cafeteria, no joke it was horrible. Guess I got a bad popeyes or they're massively overrated.

Back