Best Fried Chicken Restaurant Chain Round 1

Best Fried Chicken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does Boxcar Bettys count?

Bets damn fried chicken sandwiches I have had.

*I guess it is a little too local in SC to be considered a chain.

Bojangles.......I made biscuits........from scratch....17......the black gals loved me....

Edit-Was that "racist"?

Popeyes is pretty good. Charlie's in New Orleans is great. Anyone remember Jim Dandy? That was amazing. There's still one left in Compton.

No Morley's or Favourite on the list? SMH.

UK has the best service:

Going to throw out a plug for the podcast in my AV, Doughboys. It's essentially two LA based comedians reviewing and rating fast food spots each week. They're currently doing their Munch (March) Madness tournament and this year they're doing chicken spots.

I can't believe how many of you bitches are saying Popeyes. That shit is horrible. Their chicken is mediocre, and their sides are straight bullshit. Kentucky Fried Chicken is definitely a better option for a country style dinner. Popeyes is a horrible ghetto nightmare shit restaurant. I live in the hood with like 4 of them within a couple miles. I don't get why people like that crap so much. Definitely overrated.

If you want chicken nuggets or a sandwich, then Chic Fil A is the best option. They always have great, fresh food. Their staff is nice and the building is clean. Second to Chic Fil A, you have Zaxby's. They have excellent sauce and great food! I only give Chic Fil A the win because they've been around longer.

So in order of best to worst...

Chic Fil A.
Zaxbys
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Bojangles
Dumpster trash
Warm, chunky, human diarrhea.
Popeyes
505eb3bb20b51064d3eb328c941d7d39.jpg

For me Popeye's and Church's always had the better chicken and biscuit's.

Holy hells, Popeye is overrated, Bojangles is easily better

I did NOT know they had fried pickles lol. I stuck to the basics when I ate at church's. I wanna try them now.

Amazing. You're missing out. Get them ASAP.

Also, Popeye's blackened ranch is the shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back