Best Fried Chicken Restaurant Chain Round 1

Best Fried Chicken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we have the royal ghetto & infamous 'Kennedy Fried Chicken' over here. you can even check out the Korean "beauty salon' upstairs afterwards.

5446384475_46e3c6e202_z.jpg
did you know mostly all kennedy fried chicken, ain't no chain or franchise, that's just the name the mooslums call their chicken store, since everyone else has been calling it kennedy fried chicken for years (lately some guy did file a copyright).

I know that kennedy location has been around for at least 20 years.

I've only been to Popeyes and KFC. Popeyes has been consistently good. KFC is just alright. I'm sure several of the other ones on there are better than KFC too, but I haven't been able to confirm that personally yet.

did you know mostly all kennedy fried chicken, ain't no chain or franchise, that's just the name the mooslums call their chicken store, since everyone else has been calling it kennedy fried chicken for years (lately some guy did file a copyright).

I know that kennedy location has been around for at least 20 years.

I know man, lived in the Flushing/Bayside area all my life. Kennedy is the ghetto staple over here.

Dixie Lee chicken.

Not close.

Sadly only available in new Brunswick Canada.

Before them, Decker boy, which only had 2 stores in existence.

Voted Lee's and Other for Maryland Fried Chicken.

Also, I don't think Zaxbys or Canes qualifies. Yes, it's chicken and yes it's fried, but it ain't fried chicken.

Correct answer is Mary Brown's - it's a Maritimes Canadian place started in NFLD

Mary Brown's is better than KFC, that's for sure. There's a local non chain place I found called Northern Chicken that's GOAT, they make these BBQ pork and beans that are to die for.

I live in Toronot, so that confort food is non-existance. I had no idea what biscuits and gravey was until like 4 years ago.

My favorite Toronto Area Restaurant is Zets by the airport. Great food! Open 24 hours.

You know its a good chicken when the black people have just the right mixture of ghetto and southerness to them.

It's gotta be just right....

Best fried chicken I've ever had, ever.

Willie Mae's scotch house. Also best butter beans I've had.

Every time I hear Popeyes it reminds me of this

Only places I ate at were KFC, Popeyes, Churches and Roscoes. I can't remember the last time I ate at Churches. Since I was a young kid. Haven't ate at Roscoes in a decade. I think I ate at KFC 1 or 2 times in the past 5+ years. Popeyes I eat a few times per year, especially since I have one right near my work. By default I like Popeyes, but I know I'm missing out on the real deal.

My cousin worked at a Church's in Texas he was up for a few days doing shit he shouldn't have been doing and fell asleep while working at the fryer he work up in time to stop his face from going in but stuck his left arm in up to the elbow. He said the first thing he did was shake his arm to get the oil off but all that did was fling his skin onto the ground about a year later he passed out while playing with his baby rattlesnake and got bit in his left hand now that arm pretty fucked up. I'll go with KFC

Lol at the kfc votes. That shit is garbage. I don't know anyone that wont drive past a kfc looking for a popeyes or churches

I made biscuits at the Bo. Lovely times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back