Candy with Strangers
Duckman
Parker Lewis can't lose
Alien Nation
Homeland
Mr.Wizard

lol

Parker Lewis!

Solid show when I was younger, i remember that show being on around the time Liquid Television was out (which in some ways was a precursor to Adult Swim)

Earth 2.
Battlestar Gallactica 1980
Buck Rogers
The Powers of Mathew Star
V
Otherworld

You liked Earth 2?

They sucked me in with a million dollar pilot but filmed the rest of the series for a buck fifty.

Buck Rogers, though...

bfffd6b5604fa16b94d5bf878b46791f.jpg

Highlander, but is probably just nostalgia

Rome was awesome and underrated

This is my single favorite scene from television. There isn't even a close second.

It loses a lot if you don't know everything that came before it. Vorenus pleading for Pullo's life but being convinced he had to die, Vorenus stopping the 13th from rescuing Pullo, why Pullo wanted to die, how his love for the 13th was all he had left. Vorenus standing by watching his only friend sentenced to die was brutal. It doesn't get better than this.

M*A*S*H

Hardly forgotten. Any legit GOAT candidate doesn't fall under the radar.

I watched Goodbye, Farewell and Amen when it first aired. Hawkeye losing it remembering what really happened on the bus, Winchester discovering the bodies of the musicians, it was incredibly intense television. And of course

It was filmed 1999/2000 but was meant to be a capture of the 80’s/90’s iirc.

It is awesome. Has held up too surprisingly. Launched the careers off Franco, Jason Segel, Seth Rogan and the whole bunch. I loved the sister Lindsay weir!

"that time" being 1982, is what I meant.

WCW Monday Nitro.

Square Pegs

Bosom Buddies

Fridays

Back