Best forgotten TV shows

Profit

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115323/?ref_=nv_sr_4?ref_=nv_sr_4

250px-Profit_Promotional_Poster.jpg

{<redford}

Freaks and Geeks.
I still can't believe that show only lasted a season. Especially considering the star power it produced.

Linda Cardellini was such a hottie. Still is.

I'm going to assume that Red Dwarf not being mentioned in this thread is due to everyone remembering how awesome it was/is.
But only the english version right?

Everytime I've seen Omar Gooding play a thug character, mainly in Baby Boy, all i can recall is his time hosting Wild and Crazy Kids and his goofy personality

Millennium
Colony (Alien invasion one)
TURN
Halt and Catch Fire

No one ever talks about this which considering what a ledge Bill Paxton was is shocking. I only found it by accident having a look around HBO Go.

Attachments

• 39D36C23-2CBA-44AA-903D-32E8775532F9.png
    39D36C23-2CBA-44AA-903D-32E8775532F9.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 1
Checking this, i was sort of wrong, the US version never made it past the pilot episodes many many moons ago. Terry Farrell who was going to play the Cat went on to be Jadzia Dax in DS9.Jadzia-Dax-star-trek-deep-space-nine-8476384-1000-1165.jpg

This used to be my jam as a kid.

51DB1RM4D5L._SY445_.jpg

Also this one

sliders-revival.png

poster-193x290.jpg

I was gutted when this ended early. Great show.

Okay everyone, I need some help in figuring out what this tv show was called:

Growing up my brother and I always watched your normal cartoons (Hey Arnold, Cat-Dog, Rockos modern life, etc).

My mom didn't care for us watching South Park, The Simpsons, etc (We snuck in episodes anyways at night).

But there was one show in particular that we can both recall watching a few episodes of.

From what we can recall, it was based in a desert setting, and one of the main characters was a talking sock that cussed.

We remember they were in some sort of prison, and if the alarm went off and they were caught outside, the two guards would shoot/kill them.

And one of the most vivid episodes we remember they were trying to escape in an underground tunnel, and when they got to a door, lo and behold, the guards were right there waiting on the older side of it, and the sock character ended up getting shot.

No one else seems to recall this show, and they always claim we were imagining watching this show, but we know for a fact it's something that was on TV at one point, just can't seem to find any info on it, no matter what I search for on google.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Back