The Big 3: Funaki, Suzuki and Takada

230.jpg
tumblr_ngh8ptNHcN1u2ragso1_500.gif

CxLihUdUoAA8JD8.jpg
Prime suzuki was small
I guess we are talking weight here ?

Kondo, Okami, TK,
Machida if that counts

Here is me sparring tons of JMMA guys all Champs including Kondo, Okami , Ken, Sexyama etc.

Have other footage rolling w Gomi and tons of other JMMA fighters you guys might like my channel rolling at different gyms in Tokyo

Also sparred Machida a lot, and rolled with TK a few times, and trained with Saku two weeks but no footage of those

Also Ken just had a pretty epic One MW Title shot

I've always liked Team Lakay as well if we give some Filipino love

In my Vid
11 Fighters in Video fought for UFC (3 for titles) & 1 for Rizin; Most Judo Black Belts & at least 4 are BJJ Black Belts;All Fought Pro 9 were Champions in Different JMMA Orginizations Pancrase/Deep,1 about to fight for Pancrase title 2nd time UFC Fighters in video that fought for UFC Titles Chael Sonnen (Gi-snap down 10 finger attempt,pass,RussianCwby) Jeremy Horn (Boxing Blast, Later entire round 1) Yuki Kondo (Only one in MMA to do Bruce Lee's Straight Blast!) Other fighters that fought for UFC Akiyama Korean Zombie Chan Sung Jung Yushin Okami Jason "Mayhem Miller" (Bully Beatdown/Dream)-sprawling on him See various Deep & Pancrase Champions listed below that also fought in the UFC Deep Champions- HW Yusuke Kawaguchi (sparring, Fake Overhand to dip high kick) Ken Hasegawa (Rizin vet/Epic One Championship MW Title Fight-Outside Trip,Sparring,SchoolboyLeglock attempt from back) LHW & MW Yoshiyuki Nakanishi (Kani Basami Leg Scissors Takedown) MW Riki Fukuda (also Road FC Champion & UFC Vet-sparring) Pancrase Champions Open Weight,LHW,MW-Yuki Kondo (also fought for UFC LHW Title!) LHW Kei Yamamiya (also UFC Vet-Grappling Backbreaker,Magic) MW Shinso Anzai (also UFC Vet) WW Shingo Suzuki Pancrase 2-time Title Contender Yuki Niishimura (Dance,Cartwheel,Spin Kneebar) Other notable good fighters in the video 2 Tall Good Up & Coming fighters at Korean Top Team Punch flurries & belly down armbar on Jeremy Morrison 310 lb. Pro Fighter Scary Jerry Vrbanovic Daidojuku Kudo Champion & HQ Judo/Grappling instructor Susumu Yamasaki Guy Hinton in Gi vs No Gi grappling challenge match at MMA event HW Earl a 2 time NCAA Champ Wrestler I jump Guillotined Towards end of video Kodokan Judo HQ visit HW Oniki YOSHINORI KAWAKAMI Judo BB but BJJ BB under Imanari & Deep/MMA Fighter BJJ BB Leke Machado in trained since 1986 Wing Chun Chi Sao vs Big Country Roy Nelson & Anderson Silva These are my highlights since I am now old and most my hard MMA sparring days are maybe passing, they all definitely got their licks in too, they are just either my effective or aesthetic highlights! No dis-respect intended to any of these great fighters, some whom kicked my butt overall. Please thumbs up LIKE IT and share if you like it. Thought it my be interesting to see 1 guy the Constant vs so many known fighters.

Last edited:
Kondo similarly. ..also there's a Japanese guy whose name escapes me from around that time who'd wear tighty tight red speedo's (not Minowaman)?

You must say Kiyoshi Tamura. Great call

Kiuma Kunioku must be mentioned in this thread

Okami is up there

sakuraba is the greatest asian fighter ever.

lol at okami being mentioned. that guy is a fucking bum.

large east asian men go to pro wrestling instead of MMA

the money is better there

Okami is the most succesful big asian in America, and he has been so in a more evolved sport than his fellow countrymen from the 90's, including Saku.
He is highly respected by the pro fighters community in America, Japan and the rest of the world.
There is even one poster in this thread, @DanTheWolfman.com , who has experience training with elite fighters and has posted videos of him training in Wajutsu Keisukai of Tokyo (best gym for large men in Japan with Okami, Dong Kim, Akiyama, etc). He says that Okami beat everyone in there.

Yet you, a sherbro with no fighting experience whatosever laugh at those mentioning Okami. You are the fucking bum, mate.

Okami is the most succesful big asian in America, and he has been so in a more evolved sport than his fellow countrymen from the 90's, including Saku.
He is highly respected by the pro fighters community in America, Japan and the rest of the world.
There is even one poster in this thread, @DanTheWolfman.com , who has experience training with elite fighters and has posted videos of him training in Wajutsu Keisukai of Tokyo (best gym for large men in Japan with Okami, Dong Kim, Akiyama, etc). He says that Okami beat everyone in there.

Yet you, a sherbro with no fighting experience whatosever laugh at those mentioning Okami. You are the fucking bum, mate.
Well we found out today that ushin posts on sherdog...

Well we found out today that ushin posts on sherdog...

I will never understand why someone post in an internet forum if has no idea of what he is talking about, nor has any intention of discussing.
And you have thousands of posts that must be in this way...get a life, mate

Kondo, Okami, TK,
Machida if that counts

Here is me sparring tons of JMMA guys all Champs including Kondo, Okami , Ken, Sexyama etc.

Have other footage rolling w Gomi and tons of other JMMA fighters you guys might like my channel rolling at different gyms in Tokyo

Also sparred Machida a lot, and rolled with TK a few times, and trained with Saku two weeks but no footage of those

Also Ken just had a pretty epic One MW Title shot

I've always liked Team Lakay as well if we give some Filipino love

In my Vid
11 Fighters in Video fought for UFC (3 for titles) & 1 for Rizin; Most Judo Black Belts & at least 4 are BJJ Black Belts;All Fought Pro 9 were Champions in Different JMMA Orginizations Pancrase/Deep,1 about to fight for Pancrase title 2nd time UFC Fighters in video that fought for UFC Titles Chael Sonnen (Gi-snap down 10 finger attempt,pass,RussianCwby) Jeremy Horn (Boxing Blast, Later entire round 1) Yuki Kondo (Only one in MMA to do Bruce Lee's Straight Blast!) Other fighters that fought for UFC Akiyama Korean Zombie Chan Sung Jung Yushin Okami Jason "Mayhem Miller" (Bully Beatdown/Dream)-sprawling on him See various Deep & Pancrase Champions listed below that also fought in the UFC Deep Champions- HW Yusuke Kawaguchi (sparring, Fake Overhand to dip high kick) Ken Hasegawa (Rizin vet/Epic One Championship MW Title Fight-Outside Trip,Sparring,SchoolboyLeglock attempt from back) LHW & MW Yoshiyuki Nakanishi (Kani Basami Leg Scissors Takedown) MW Riki Fukuda (also Road FC Champion & UFC Vet-sparring) Pancrase Champions Open Weight,LHW,MW-Yuki Kondo (also fought for UFC LHW Title!) LHW Kei Yamamiya (also UFC Vet-Grappling Backbreaker,Magic) MW Shinso Anzai (also UFC Vet) WW Shingo Suzuki Pancrase 2-time Title Contender Yuki Niishimura (Dance,Cartwheel,Spin Kneebar) Other notable good fighters in the video 2 Tall Good Up & Coming fighters at Korean Top Team Punch flurries & belly down armbar on Jeremy Morrison 310 lb. Pro Fighter Scary Jerry Vrbanovic Daidojuku Kudo Champion & HQ Judo/Grappling instructor Susumu Yamasaki Guy Hinton in Gi vs No Gi grappling challenge match at MMA event HW Earl a 2 time NCAA Champ Wrestler I jump Guillotined Towards end of video Kodokan Judo HQ visit HW Oniki YOSHINORI KAWAKAMI Judo BB but BJJ BB under Imanari & Deep/MMA Fighter BJJ BB Leke Machado in trained since 1986 Wing Chun Chi Sao vs Big Country Roy Nelson & Anderson Silva These are my highlights since I am now old and most my hard MMA sparring days are maybe passing, they all definitely got their licks in too, they are just either my effective or aesthetic highlights! No dis-respect intended to any of these great fighters, some whom kicked my butt overall. Please thumbs up LIKE IT and share if you like it. Thought it my be interesting to see 1 guy the Constant vs so many known fighters.

Great post and footage, really.
Thanks for sharing your experience

lol Okami a bum? wtf
I have Saku at the top as well but I recognize it would be hard for him to get any offense going against Okami in a fight

Great post and footage, really.
Thanks for sharing your experience

Thank you much, I am glad someone appreciates it.
I have tons of footage of sparrign and grappling in Japan mostly, but also Korea and Thailand and Malaysia for those interested, check out my page plz sub CatchJitsu.com on youtube

Back