Banned
Reaction score
Sakuraba
Okami
Misaki
Dong Kim
Kaz Nakamura

Special mention to Kondo.
Strange that not one single 170-205lber from Japan or Korea has emerged in the last decade who can even remotely be in the discussion for the top10

EDIT (picks by posters):
Gono
Cung Le
Fujita
Yoshida
Kiyoshi Tamura
Kondo
Kosaka
Akiyama
Funaki
Minowaman
Minoru Suzuki
Li "The Leech"
Ken Hasegawa
Aung La Nsang
Hyun Gyu Lim
Tae Hyun Lee
Kiuma Kunioku
Oyama
Hong Man Choi
Nobuhiko Takada
Aori Gele
Takayama
Mu Bae Choi

Last edited:
It's the leech

Don't care about weight

Okami

He fought the best without a script in his favor. Without a mob bribing his opponents to lay down for him.

Fedor

fedor-throne-724095357.jpg

Last edited:
If you're half black and whites you're still considered black, if you're half Asian/white you dont get considered as Asian?

Okami

He fought the best without a script in his favor. Without a mob bribing his opponents to lay down for him.

Well Nakamura or Kim certainly didnt get such mob for them. Neither did Misaki and if you are suggesting Saku's legacy is a fraud I could see some suspision about it but certainly doenst change the fact that Saku was one of the most admired, respected and feared man by the pro fighters community around the world

Mr. Miyagi belongs on this list. Dude fought only at open weight and smoked everyone, for honor.

Unless you’re talking about sumo can you say Asian and big in the same sentence?

Lol

Prime Fujita would absolutely wreck everyone on your list

By having 30-40 lbs advantage. Still you could argue Fujita was as good in his weightclass as the ones I listed in theirs, but I dont think so personally

Last edited:
Depends on your definition of 'Asian'.

Robbie Lawler, Bendo, BJ & Machida if we're talking Asian heritage.

In terms of guys born in Asia, Sakuraba - and then honourable mentions for Misaki and Gono are who come to mind off the top of my head.

Back