Best big Asian fighter ever?

Okami

He fought the best without a script in his favor. Without a mob bribing his opponents to lay down for him.

You do realize the ZUFFA era UFC was run by the mafia right????

If YAKUZA was fixing fights what makes you think the mafia wasnt?

Sakuraba
Okami
Misaki
Kim
Kaz Nakamura

That's my top 5. Although it's hard to say, If they did a tournament with all them in their best shape, I would probably pick Okami to win

Its really strange that not one single 170-205lber from Japan or Korea has emerged in the last decade who can even remotely be in the discussion against the aforementioned
Saku...gotta be him.

That one tall guy Bork Lesner was supposed to fight

Last edited:
Zuckerberg?

14440767_10103118713365211_2664383622062366240_n-1.jpg

Lizard confirmed
maxresdefault.jpg

Asian defines both parents Asian. And raised in countries from East Asia, as it also tells about the evolutions in camps and training methods there.

No racism, just an aspect of anecrdotical value, a thread in sherdog heavies
I can get with that....
Andy wang

In terms of guys born in Asia, Sakuraba - and then honourable mentions for Misaki and Gono are who come to mind off the top of my head.

Gono and Kondo could very well be instead of Nakamura and they cetainly are in terms of legacy; but King Kaz was a very solid contedner in a weightclass with really big guys as LHW and I would probably favour him to beat them

Well Nakamura or Kim certainly didnt get such mob for them. Neither did Misaki and if you are suggesting Saku's legacy is a fraud I could see some suspision about it but certainly doenst change the fact that Saku was one of the most admired, respected and feared man by the pro fighters community around the world

I can already tell you've let these realistic thoughts enter your mind, but you've refused to accept them because you don't want to tarnish the image you have of these fighters. So you're using your heart instead of your head to come to my conclusion. Which is an obvious conclusion.

Lizard confirmed
maxresdefault.jpg
For being a “master of the universe”, it was crazy seeing him acting like such a nerd at his hearing. Nervous, eyes darting. Just a complete uncomfortable nerd.......that’s worth Billions

I can already tell you've let these realistic thoughts enter your mind, but you've refused to accept them because you don't want to tarnish the image you have of these fighters. So you're using your heart instead of your head to come to my conclusion. Which is an obvious conclusion.

You miss the part where I say that Saku was one of the most admired, respected and feared man by the pro fighters community around the world. To pretend you have a fair conclussion that contradicts the opinion of vast majority of world-class professional fighters is pretty stupid, childish actually

If im half Mexican and Irish. Am I a leprechauno?

My ex was half Mexican and polish. She got the polish genes as she was tall and skinny, while her brother and sister got the Mexican genes, they were both way shorter and thicker. Its wierd how different they are to each other in looks and body type
You’re a pedo

You found me out

You miss the part where I say that Saku was one of the most admired, respected and feared man by the pro fighters community around the world. To pretend you have a fair conclussion that contradicts the opinion of vast majority of world-class professional fighters is pretty stupid, childish actually

One of those fighters who faced him openly admitted that he was approached backstage and bribed to dive for him. To deny this reality is what's childish, actually. Refusing to believe some bigger than life hero or figure isn't real is what children do, actually.

One of those fighters who faced him openly admitted that he was approached backstage and bribed to dive for him. To deny this reality is what's childish, actually. Refusing to believe some bigger than life hero or figure isn't real is what children do, actually.

The beatings he actually took were real. Respect what this guy did, is a legend, as real life top fighters consider him a leged. You pretend to know more than them lol and yeah is childish

Back