News Bellator LW GP confirmed for March

I could see Primus being an alternative. He's former champ and has some good wins. He's been pretty active lately too.
Primus vs rabadanov as an alternate would be good. I imagine they'll have at least one alternate fight maybe 2?

Primus vs rabadanov as an alternate would be good. I imagine they'll have at least one alternate fight maybe 2?
Can’t Rabadanov make 145? Don’t see why he wouldn’t make a title run there if Usman is occupying 155.

I am pretty sure that Russian media reported that two Dagestani from Khabib’s team are gonna be in alternative bouts (not facing each other),

I am pretty sure that Russian media reported that two Dagestani from Khabib’s team are gonna be in alternative bouts (not facing each other),
Oh God please not Mamedov. Primus vs Rabadanov for the alternate.

Found it. Back up fighters for Grand Prix Mamedov, Rabadanov, Primus and Queally according to MMA Meta.
Mamedov is the worst thing that could happen to the tournment. Queally is about to fight in February, what happens if he loses?

Also interesting matchmaking since the last time. Mamedov vs. Nikaev. Guess Gadzhi vs. Primes is the only alternate

Mamedov is the worst thing that could happen to the tournment. Queally is about to fight in February, what happens if he loses?
Agreed on the mamedov point … horrible guy to have on the roster … Let Queally fight in Ireland far from the GP also … Find a dance partner for Primus as the alternate that’s it

Back