News Bellator LW GP confirmed for March

I am assuming Reznikov was supposed to be in this instead of Outlaw, but he decided to delay his reply till after the Vartanyan bout

Good stuff other than Outlaw, I was hoping for Spike.

Is it like Pride that everyone fights on a same date, then semi finals and final on the same evening?

This grand Prix is false marketing. Some of them will fight on February and april that means some of them will have a better recovery.

How difficult is it for this jabba the hut promoter Scott Coker so mention three days and all fighters will fight there?

I just hate this ,it was the same in strikeforce.

Pride and RIZIN did the right thing!

I am assuming Reznikov was supposed to be in this instead of Outlaw, but he decided to delay his reply till after the Vartanyan bout
I mean that kind of would have been a weird pick. It's not like they have any shortage of guys they could have thrown in there on the roster right now and nobody outside of Russian scene fans have any idea who Reznikov is.

I mean that kind of would have been a weird pick. It's not like they have any shortage of guys they could have thrown in there on the roster right now and nobody outside of Russian scene fans have any idea who Reznikov is.

He's a lot better than Outlaw though, so there's that.

But he isn't leaving when he has a GP final there anyway.

Seems like there's always 1-2 pullouts and late replacements in GPs these days. Hope this stays intact. Looks great.

If that is the case then Bellator dodged a bullet there. Reznikov isnt the most exciting fighter but he is very hard to beat. In a weird way, Bellator is better off with Outlaw, at least he is American and he can springboard Barnoui to the rankings. On the other hand, Reznikov might have stunk up the LWGP by beating Barnoui and possibly making it to the finals.

If anything, Bellator should make a last ditch effort to sign Varts after he is done with the ACA LWGP. That is the guy to sign.

I love it. No rank squatting allowed in Bellator.

Benson being 39 years old and still looking good is pretty amazing.

He's a lot better than Outlaw though, so there's that.

But he isn't leaving when he has a GP final there anyway.
You think he's a lot better? I would rate Reznikov higher but not by all that much. I think both fighters have similar limitations but Outlaw has a glass chin.

If that is the case then Bellator dodged a bullet there. Reznikov isnt the most exciting fighter but he is very hard to beat. In a weird way, Bellator is better off with Outlaw, at least he is American and he can springboard Barnoui to the rankings. On the other hand, Reznikov might have stunk up the LWGP by beating Barnoui and possibly making it to the finals.

If anything, Bellator should make a last ditch effort to sign Varts after he is done with the ACA LWGP. That is the guy to sign.
Vartanyan I think still doesn't have visa. At least I haven't seen any news that he got visa.

But I think Reznikov spend like a year in jail/prison so don't know if he will get visa too.

Not Outlaw.

Rather see AJ or Tofiq vs. Usman in the 1st round

So just keep giving Usman the easiest fights possible? Exciting
Lol it’s a no-brainer for Bellator. Usman could get a good name on his record or they could have a great story in Benson winning the Bellator title. More eyes on the title fight. Win-win for them.

The hipsters don’t like it? Whatever.

Lol it’s a no-brainer for Bellator. Usman could get a good name on his record or they could have a great story in Benson winning the Bellator title. Win-win for them.

The hipsters don’t like it? Whatever.

He fought Chris Gonzalez* and then Patricky, it's very clear the 3 biggest threats to him are Mansour, Tofiq and Shabliy with perhaps 4th being McKee and not Benson. He's already been given the easiest fights possible and was allowed to skip over guys like Tofiq and Shabliy to get a title shot....I mean, I'd like to see the kid challenged eventually.

Back