News Bellator LW GP confirmed for March

Good stuff, Outlaw and Patricky are weak links imo but the other 6 are strong. Will be interesting to see if they go big with AJ/Usman right away to kick things off.

They really need to make that card all 4 fights, enough of the shit putting them on different cards and taking 13 months to complete it. All on the same card, do it right and maybe even get it completed within a year?

Good stuff, Outlaw and Patricky are weak links imo but the other 6 are strong. Will be interesting to see if they go big with AJ/Usman right away to kick things off.

They really need to make that card all 4 fights, enough of the shit putting them on different cards and taking 13 months to complete it. All on the same card, do it right and maybe even get it completed within a year?

They have a show in France booked now so I think Mansour gets his fight as the main event of that

They are running a Paris event in May, I assuming Mansour is heading the second round of matchups there

They have a show in France booked now so I think Mansour gets his fight as the main event of that

Yeah I dont expect them to make it quick. Maybe two fights on first card, one on second then one in May. It will be another year tournament like rest.

Wow. That's a great lineup. Should make for a series of great fights.

Bet you they sign Lazy King for that card. Can only wait on UFC for so long before saying I'm signing with someone else, same with Doumbe.

I hope they give Benson the title shot. Good name value for Usman and Benson’s last shot at a title.

If Outlaw had a chin he wouldn't be a weak link at all. Alas.

Bet you they sign Lazy King for that card. Can only wait on UFC for so long before saying I'm signing with someone else, same with Doumbe.

I think he's still under contract with BRAVE, I think UFC will sign him as soon as that expires.

Good stuff other than Outlaw, I was hoping for Spike.

I was hoping for Primus but I guess he couldnt commit to fighting more than once a year and/or cutting to 155 too often, either. I wouldnt be surprised to see Primus moving to WW soon. Outlaw is the best replacement possible rankingwise, particularly if you put him against Barnoui to get eliminated fast and put a French fighter in the semifinals.

Do they do Usman vs AJ right in the opening round?

I would do
Usman vs Benson
AJ vs Patricky

Barnoui vs Outlaw
Shabliy vs Tofiq

I think he's still under contract with BRAVE, I think UFC will sign him as soon as that expires.

Maybe but with UFC these days its a toss up whether they sign the guys you think or not.

You can probably guess the rest of the match ups based on the poster. Usman/Benson are next to each other. Shabily/Tofiq are far left and right. Likely works it's way in.

You can probably guess the rest of the match ups based on the poster. Usman/Benson are next to each other. Shabily/Tofiq are far left and right. Likely works it's way in.

Outlaw/Baranoui is going to have insane grappling exchanges.

Back