Bellator 195 - Caldwell vs Higo - Oklahoma

Should've bet moooooore!!

The 30-27 judge can get fired, now, please

That's the sharp in you, bruh. We've all been burned over the years betting too much on wmma. You played it right, don't trust these ho's. I love Williams tho, she's a bad bitch. So calm, great counters a lot of pop in her hands, esp for a chick.

On Warren here, very small. I think he can wrestle enough to win rounds if avoids the guillotine.

Baby Joe puts WArren to sleep with a guillotine.

Fucking hate when fighters console each other during the fight…kick his ass sea bass!!!

That's taimanglo's fuckin round. He was almost ko'd on feet like 3x... Doubt it's unanimous either way, tho.

Judges will give that to warren but that was all baby joe

damn Warren looking terrible.. he is going to get knocked out soon i think

Close round. Warren with his wrestling, but blocking punches with his face too.

That should be Baby Joe's rd, imo. Td's were there but Warren did very little with them. Taimanglo lit Warren up with right hands on the feet.

Joe Warren looks old, but still has wrestling in his back pocket. Coin flip first round IMO.

Warren getting outworked on the feet in second.

Warren really starting to show his age.. everything he does is so slow and telegraphed

All Joe T round 2…should be 2-0 but most likely 1-1…keep it on the feet in the 3rd and it’s all joe t

Easily Rd 2 rnd baby Joe. 20-18. 19-19 at worst.

Joe T rd 2. Either 2-0 or 1-1.

And I think Warren doesn't have enough left to get a TD so this thing is a wrap. Warren's striking defense is awful.

Baby Joe is a tank. Warren having a hard time getting another takedown.

Back