Bellator 195 - Caldwell vs Higo - Oklahoma

comes down to round 2. value in williams but ducote could easily have stolen that one

29-28 williams ... Don't fuck us, judges.

Don't you ever try to fuck us.

Split incoming almost for sure here. Please 2 judges give rd 2 to Williams.

Williams would've won this clear if she didn't get taken down late in those rds. I think we might get screwed here, fellow Williams bettors. She was the right play, odds wise, but those td's are easy for judges to edge to Ducote. Could go either way, imo. I think I had it 29-28 Ducote, but barely. Hope I'm wrong. I really like watching Williams fight.

Yesssssssssssss

Nice play fellas. Williams is one to keep an eye on for sure.

Should've bet moooooore!!

The 30-27 judge can get fired, now, please

Bovada cancelled my Williams bet even though it went through.

(Outcome: Canceled - Late or Past Post Wager)

cunts

I'll fuck the shit outta Williams just so I can get a smile out of her.

I am honestly not sure Williams heart rate got elevated at all that entire time. She might be the most relaxed fighter, male or female, that I've ever seen.

I am honestly not sure Williams heart rate got elevated at all that entire time. She might be the most relaxed fighter, male or female, that I've ever seen.
Fedor would proberly disagree :) but ya its scary how calm she is in there especially with no experience

Fedor would proberly disagree :) but ya its scary how calm she is in there especially with no experience

Ha ha okay yeah Fedor. Him too.

We are comparing a WMMA fighter that just finished her 2nd pro fight to the greatest HW of all time. I'd say she's on the right track so far...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back