Bellator 195 - Caldwell vs Higo - Oklahoma

I bet Caldwell as an almost 3 to 1 favorite over Higo, which is about deserved, to win 1u. Also bet Warrren, who will be bigger than an opponent for once, at -155 over Taimanglo by wrestling to win 1u. No over/unders or props yet which is disappointing.

Took taimanglo +130 and williams +285

1u each for now
Hope they open props..

Wish I bet more on Williams last time vs Hardy, shit was money. She's damned decent for a 0-0, now 1-0 girl. This line is for sure way too wide.

Will prolly donk off $ on Higo, lol. We'll see

Got an arb off on Warren 1.83 and Taimanglo 2.31, otherwise kinda uninspired by this card.

Yeah Warren back down to -135, idk if I can resist but I'm in for 1u.

Bellator 195 Risk $661.00

Darrion Caldwell (-296) vs Leandro Higo $296.00 for $100.00
Darrion Caldwell/Leandro Higo Under 3½ (+115) ~$110.00 for ~$126.50

Joe Warren (-155) vs Joe Taimanglo $155.00 for $100.00

Kristina Williams (+270) vs Emily Ducote $100.00 for $270.00

surprised Warren/Taimanglo odds are even now on bet365. have to take a shot on Warren at these odds

You guys laying -odds on 41 year old vs a dude who just choked Caldwell out a couple fights ago... And holy fuckin shit taimanglo looked ripped at weighins

Im very much against the majority, I guess..

Warren still performing well despite his age.. seems like a good matchup for him too imo

i got him at -120 im happy with that price

not going big though as he has to slow down at some point and any fight now he could very well look his age in there

Joe Warren made the point at the weigh-ins, he's the bigger guy for once. If he doesn't get guillotined by Taimanglo, I think he wins a decision.

You guys laying -odds on 41 year old vs a dude who just choked Caldwell out a couple fights ago... And holy fuckin shit taimanglo looked ripped at weighins

Way to make me feel insta bad about my wager with one reply hahahahaha

I do see this going in the way of Warren trying to push Taimanglo against the cage. I do trust he'll at least come in with a gameplan tailored to give him a chance to win fwiw

Way to make me feel insta bad about my wager with one reply hahahahaha

I do see this going in the way of Warren trying to push Taimanglo against the cage. I do trust he'll at least come in with a gameplan tailored to give him a chance to win fwiw

he for sure has a path to win. and you know he'll try to implement it. that's definitely a plus (wrestling), but he has to sweat that guillotine and he's in trouble every time they're on the feet.. i take joe at +100 easily, so +130ish is a no brainer for me, couple units now

This lack of props is weak. I think Warren gets a decision and Caldwell gets the sub.

Bella 195 Risk: 600
higo +278: 150 for 417.50
taimanglo +128: 300 for 383.75
williams +285: 150 for 427.50
---

jesus , this dude seems legit.. good wrestler w/some hands.. (archuleta), but -900 etc? joplin +700? sheesh. i'm gonna pass, but i will serious regret it if joplin somehow gets a takedown / sub. seems super unlikely but archuleta's never fought in a big promotion.. just an undercard wsof once and got tapped by a 3-5 guy lol.. his only loss..

i guess i'm passing....

That guillotine is a legit threat but I'd be more concerned if Taimanglo managed to win even one of the 5 rounds he fought against Caldwell, sub aside.

I'm with you @EzFlyer 2u Taimanglo for me. Also .5u apiece on Higo and Williams b/c I love me some dogs.

GL boys.

this guy is too tough for his own good.. man his face is a mess

Back