Bellator 195 - Caldwell vs Higo - Oklahoma

i really like baby joe. everything you want in a middling mma fighter.

I'm on Warren, but Chael acting like round 1 was obvious is dead wrong. That could go either way.

Man 29-28 at worst for joe t…anything else is a robbery

Warren R3 comes down to R1

2-1 baby joe imo

Man IDK.

Rd 1: Coin flip
Rd 2: Joe T
Rd 3: Coin flip

Gave warren Rd 3.

Rd1 close baby
Rd2 baby for sure
Rd3 close warren

Inc split....

Don't try to fuck me here either judges..

Man 29-28 at worst for joe t…anything else is a robbery

That's ridiculous. The only clear round was round 2 for Joe T. Both rounds 1 and 3 could go to Warren.

Regardless of winner, there's no robbery here.

That's taimanglo's fuckin round. He was almost ko'd on feet like 3x... Doubt it's unanimous either way, tho.
When Warren was getting battered around and hurt badly against the fence, Goldie was doing what he does best. Reading ads.

Don’t matter does it??

I don't know, you're the one who posted it? Do you not want anyone to point it out if you say something that's kinda nutty?

I mean, no, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. But then, nothing posted here really does right?

Fuck yea. Baby joe cashes as dog again. Sorry, warren backers.

Glad the judges got it right. I thought that fight was clearer for Taimanglo than the wmma fight was for Williams.

Baby Joe deserved that, congrats to his backers.

Added another small bet on Higo since my first two bets hit and I'm up no matter what. I favor Caldwell obv, but Higo is no joke and I'm in the black no matter what. Time to gamble a little, don't really care too much if this one loses.

I don't know, you're the one who posted it? Do you not want anyone to point it out if you say something that's kinda nutty?

I mean, no, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. But then, nothing posted here really does right?

I was obv on joe t and I am bias…felt warren did absolutely nothing ever with the takedowns. Wouldn’t be a robbery, just in the moment is all breh.

Yep I was on Warren but had it 29-28 Joe T

Back