Bellator 184 - Dantas vs Caldwell - Oklahoma

Curran's got this.

Makes me want to bet more on Straus. Even if they are a little past prime, they can still be really good.

Curran 29-28 most likely. Rds 2 and 3 pretty close. Rd 1 the only clear one.

Cashed o2.5 and fight goes distance at least, but I think I lose my Tex dec bet.

Dude Rd 3 was a blowout

He doesn't have lateral movement, that what i was saying.. he plods forward throwing predicably and leg kicks when he's on, that's it

No one listens :(
Listened enough to pass on that shit besides small Higo dec degen winnings

Sorry Gambling Expert. Hopefully you wait to see if I bless you with the #sealofapproval before hitting dogs next time

Wow 30-26, don't agree there.. cause teixera did a lot in rd 1 besides getting rocked 3-4 times

Wow a 10-8 first round for Curran? Umm...no.

Right guy won though.

Listened enough to pass on that shit besides small Higo dec degen winnings

Sorry Gambling Expert. Hopefully you wait to see if I bless you with the #sealofapproval before hitting dogs next time

It just felt like no one was listening, gave concise arguments and saw all teixeira bets.. and I'm fairly sure a lot of them are new to this and literally hadn't seen Curran fights

Dude Rd 3 was a blowout

Not really. Curran landed a couple nice knees to the body and controlled him, but the standup probably slightly favored Tex and the leg kicks. I'd give the round to Curran, but it was at least relatively close.

Curran won that. Not upset at my bet though

Straus time. Still don't get this line but we'll see. Very small on o2.5.

Not really. Curran landed a couple nice knees to the body and controlled him, but the standup probably slightly favored Tex and the leg kicks. I'd give the round to Curran, but it was at least relatively close.

Curran had multiple takedowns, those knees, really good body kicks several times.. nearly dropped him at thr start of round too..

Rd 3 was closer to 10-8 than Rd 1 was Imo hehe. But I had it 29-28 Curran. Only Rd 2 was debatable imo

Straus time. Still don't get this line but we'll see. Very small on o2.5.
Strauss a flake + Sanchez a savage. Line is still a bit too close, but not even surprised people were more eager to take Sanchez at the odds hes been at than Strauss.

I'm gonna chase if I wanna chase: Daniel Straus (-125) vs Emmanuel Sanchez $500.00 for $400.00

Curran had multiple takedowns, those knees, really good body kicks several times.. nearly dropped him at thr start of round too..

Rd 3 was closer to 10-8 than Rd 1 was Imo hehe. But I had it 29-28 Curran. Only Rd 2 was debatable imo

Wow I thought rd 1 was way more clear for Curran. Rocked him 3 separate times.

Must be the coconut oil he's been using.

He's re-energized.

Same drill. Straus dec, o2.5, fight goes distance.

Insane grappling pace. How the hell are they gonna keep this up?

Back