Bellator 184 - Dantas vs Caldwell - Oklahoma

Fuuuck just seen Westin Wilson won by rnc. Dude was like +300, was itching to bet him just because of his price, don't know so much about these Bellator prelims fighters so passed, ffs.

Any UK/Euro bettors know if we'll get live betting for the main card?

I have a feeling if somehow these fights end in finishes (unless they are really late finishes) a lot of us are gonna take it in the shorts tonight. I'm on all overs, dec props, etc. Couple ML bets but smaller than my overs. I hate rooting for fights to go to the cards all night, but...

Grueling clinch fest in rd 1.. good for the over.. but prolly bad for taimanglo

Both guys had a takedown but higo held him down longer... Joe still isn't great off of his back.

10-9 higo.

Higo rd 1 I think, but close enough that I'm not totally confident.

Higo rd 2 easy. Joe most likely needs a finish.

Hmmm. Round 2 was close too. Hopefully 2-0 Higo? Feel more confident he won the first I think but idk.

Man both rounds competitive but higo is just the sturdier guy. Joe looks a little lost even tho he landed some ok punches

20-18 higo but who knows.

Joe's not used to being at a strength disadvantage

He's gonna jump for a guillotine in rd 3, calling it

Wow. That was close. 29-28 Higo at worst I think.

Man taimanglo HAD round 3 (for my spread).. fuckin higo jumped guillotine... I hope that didn't steal the round for him

29-28 higo I think

Cmon +3.5 at least for Joe :(

Man both rounds competitive but higo is just the sturdier guy. Joe looks a little lost even tho he landed some ok punches

20-18 higo but who knows.

Joe's not used to being at a strength disadvantage

He's gonna jump for a guillotine in rd 3, calling it

Ha ha you meant Higo would jump for that guillotine right?o_O

30-27
30-27
29-28

EZ I think you lose your spread homie.

Looking to cash o2.5 (cashed)
Fight goes distance (cashed)
Higo dec

Yesssss no shitty Bellator judges tonight