Bellator 184 - Dantas vs Caldwell - Oklahoma

Yea, the fucking guillotine attempt for Higo in last 30 seconds cost me $200+ :(

Called the scores EXACTLY and 3-0 on bets.

GOOOOOOOOOOOD start to the night.

I'm all alone on Curran eh. I still think i he edges this. But it should be competitive.

O2.5 again, Tex dec, fight goes distance.

Going with my read. Made it to win 1u Curran.

Still have the over of course.

And yes i think it'll be close but I think Curran could take a round with a takedown, besides having more tools on the feet.

If teixeria wins on volume, I made a bad play. /Shrug.

1-0 Curran but damn. The 2nd time he rocked him he might've been able to finish but he just stared

Easy Rd 1 for Curran, lethal right hand.. so accurate. Macapa too predictable.. nervous for o2.5 when I didn't expect to be

Rd 1 has to be Curran I think. He throws insanely low volume, but he landed the harder strikes for sure.

Tex just needs to up his lateral movement and volume. Curran only throws when Tex stands right in front of him.

19-19 I think, but rd 2 close. Could be 20-18 Curran.

Man Pat Curran doing what he does... Giving a whole round away.. all defense.. so technical.. but forgetting he has to throw...

Takedown by Curran could make it tricky for scoring but I still think its macapa round.

19-19...

Hmmm. Hard to say if John did enough to win round 2 but I think so. Just wayyy too long of a stretch in the middle where Curran stared and ate kicks

All Curran Rd 3. Whenever he wants to throw or wrestle, he's successful

29-28 Curran. clear as day.

Curran 29-28 most likely. Rds 2 and 3 pretty close. Rd 1 the only clear one.

Cashed o2.5 and fight goes distance at least, but I think I lose my Tex dec bet.

Tex just needs to up his lateral movement and volume. Curran only throws when Tex stands right in front of him.

He doesn't have lateral movement, that what i was saying.. he plods forward throwing predicably and leg kicks when he's on, that's it

No one listens :(

Back