Bellator 183 - Patricky Freire vs Bendo - San Jose

Larkin's output in that fight was fairly low, there was a lot of inactivity by both guys. Lima was very composed and did a good job countering in that fight. Lima is a top 5 welterweight in my eyes, I bet him vs Larkin and I'll probably do the same vs Macdonald.

That Daley left hook can end anyone too, there's savage highlights of Daley just slumping dudes with left hooks, he's a proven puncher with 29 KO's. Also has a very respectable pro kickboxing record with solid wins. Besides Lima no one has really outclassed Daley on the feet, Nick Diaz got the better of him in a brawl years ago

Larkin can get drawn into brawls like he did vs Ponz and Costa and thats where I think Daley has his best chance to land something. Larkin would be wiser to stay on the outside and use his kicks and speed but I'm not so sure this happens. This is a Paul Daley fight so the outcome can be unpredictable. Don't think I'll bet here, tough to bet Daley but tough to bet against him, I like Larkin but not the number.

As far as the fight ending ITD I have no idea, could see it going either way, Daley is a tough guy to KO, I think he's more durable than Larkin who has been KO'd badly multiple times but it was at different weights. For sure the fight I'm looking forward to most.

lima's power threat is so severe, his straight right is just so fast, so devastating.. and as soon as he ate one early, it changed the complexion of the fight. i said that prefight and it happened during the fight.. felt so good. yet i somehow only bet 3u on lima at good +money and managed to DONK 3u on asker in my single worst bet of the year the same week

lima's power threat is so severe, his straight right is just so fast, so devastating.. and as soon as he ate one early, it changed the complexion of the fight. i said that prefight and it happened during the fight.. felt so good. yet i somehow only bet 3u on lima at good +money and managed to DONK 3u on asker in my single worst bet of the year the same week
Yeah Lima might be the best welterweight in the world, I'd pick him over Woodley for sure lol. Maconald is in trouble if he can't get Lima down. Bellator has a strong welterweight division, Lima, Macdonald, Koreshkov, Larkin all top welterweights, by far their best division.

Yes good one. Costos and king mo are basically lhw's tho no clue how costos ever made mw. But yeah i get your point daley can whack and lima dropped larkin too.
Yeah different divisions so I don't hold it against him and his chin has held up pretty good at welterweight, Lima has been the only one to hurt him.

image.jpeg

Keeping it small and silly tonight. Real money maker is ferg/lee in a few weeks for me..

Roy NSC possibly becoming playable. Shot up to -265

wtf, ridiculous movement. ayala really gonna ko big country? i don't think so

took it.

took a lil more larkin DEC +202 and some O2.5 -107 etc, too.

Played Roy NSC so huge at -200 against Volkov and learned my lesson. At 41 the dude is more hittable and slow than ever. Scared its only a matter of time before that chin gets cracked hard enough to send him down

Played Roy NSC so huge at -200 against Volkov and learned my lesson. At 41 the dude is more hittable and slow than ever. Scared its only a matter of time before that chin gets cracked hard enough to send him down
This.

I'm half a unit on o1.5 in the Roy fight and looking over props something i'm considering is Not Roy itd -138. I think hes less accurate than ever, and the power might be leaving him too. Completely shot Bigfoot lasted almost 10 mins. Worried Ayala will just crumble if he gets too gassed, but Roy will most definitely gas too. Just considering for now. Will def play if somehow it gets to -120ish

dude, he still isn't getting ko'd by these dudes, and they're way higher caliber than ayala (having said that, i'm on ayala and ayala dec small, hehe)

@EzFlyer This might be about to change since I just hit it, but Goiti nsc down to -135

appreciate the heads up, but i have like 400 on the fight already between goiti ML and o2.5 (i'm aware it has a good chance to break even with a picco decision, etc) -- prolly set on that one

dude, he still isn't getting ko'd by these dudes, and they're way higher caliber than ayala (having said that, i'm on ayala and ayala dec small, hehe)
Yeah just scared the time is coming with how much punishment hes taken at this point. Volkov isn't really a power striking threat but he was really blasting Roy with some shots that seemed to bother him. At -262 I just can't trust Roy at this stage in his career despite proven durability.

Back