Bellator 183 - Patricky Freire vs Bendo - San Jose

A little bit annoyed, fell asleep early and didnt play Daley like I wanted to.

Dodged a bullet with Bendo though.

5D locked my account just now. Says I need to activate it in email but they're not sending the activation email. Anyone else ever have this problem? Up a decent $1500 or so in past two days, hope they're not being shady

EDIT: Nevermind, just took like 15 minutes to get the conf email. I'm being paranoid
One of my euro accounts was hacked the other day, cant be to cautious

Do you know how it happened? Did you get your money back?
did get a an email about my account being in risk and that it was temporarly blocked and I need to change the password

tried to log on and it my account indeed was blocked so requested a new password, hours later most of the money was gone trough poker

unibet customer support is shit, they did block my account and told me to file an police report and get back to them the next day
contacted them again with the chat function yesterday and the customer guy was going to look into it and call me back but he never called me back

I think the initial email from unibet was legit, had my name and account number

did get a an email about my account being in risk and that it was temporarly blocked and I need to change the password

tried to log on and it my account indeed was blocked so requested a new password, hours later most of the money was gone trough poker

unibet customer support is shit, they did block my account and told me to file an police report and get back to them the next day
contacted them again with the chat function yesterday and the customer guy was going to look into it and call me back but he never called me back

I think the initial email from unibet was legit, had my name and account number
Fuck that sucks. Did the e-mail have any links?

no links

only this in the footer

[email protected]
Tel: 0200 899933 (gratis)

didnt use any links, entered the url in my browser

edit:thats their legit email
Ok really bad by them to not block any activity on your account if they find a suspicious login. Hope everything works out and you get your money back.

Ok really bad by them to not block any activity on your account if they find a suspicious login. Hope everything works out and you get your money back.
fucking #unibet, talked to the support and they wont do anything about it, just told me to contact the police to see if they can find the perpetrator lol

ridiciolous they see where the money went but dont give a fuck

the police in sweden barely investigate murder cases

fucking #unibet, talked to the support and they wont do anything about it, just told me to contact the police to see if they can find the perpetrator lol

ridiciolous they see where the money went but dont give a fuck

the police in sweden barely investigate murder cases
That's terrible. I'm not the least bit surprised though. Unibet are cunts.

tried to log on and my account indeed was blocked so requested a new password, hours later most of the money was gone trough poker

unibet customer support is shit, they did block my account and told me to file a police report and get back to them the next day
That sucks man, hope it didn't put too much of a dent in your BR.

This is why I would never feel comfortable having thousands of pounds just sitting there in any of my books.

The other day someone on here was asking how often we make withdrawals. In my case it's every time I win a bet(s). Out the money comes next day and straight into my betting bank a/c. Some spotty little twat hacks into any of my accounts he's getting fuck all.

That's terrible. I'm not the least bit surprised though. Unibet are cunts.
While we're on the subject of shitty books, let's add NetBet to the blacklist.

I had to harass them every day for a week over live chat to get my new customer bonus & withdrawal situation sorted. Felt like I was talking to work experience interns the whole time. Cowboy outfit, don't use them.

That sucks man, hope it didn't put too much of a dent in your BR.

This is why I would never feel comfortable having thousands of pounds just sitting there in any of my books.

The other day someone on here was asking how often we make withdrawals. In my case it's every time I win a bet(s). Out the money comes next day and straight into my betting bank a/c. Some spotty little twat hacks into any of my accounts he's getting fuck all.
Only a small loss for me but pretty dissapointed in the way unibet handled this, you would think its in their best interest to keep fraud at a minimum but they dont seem to care

I learned my lesson and took out most of my bankroll, Im guessing I should expect a call from my bank in the next few days :rolleyes:

I remember some people saying Ayala looks like a fat Schaub. Schaub agrees lol

Back