Bellator 183 - Patricky Freire vs Bendo - San Jose

man i'm just not impressed by lin after watching the gibson fight. lost every round.. definitely sub par takedown defense..

but he does seem durable..

no clue how to play this fight. i guess passing is the best option.

Larkins been kod once and that was by monster mw costos phillopou.

But he gets hurt when he gets clipped. He's got a good beard but he's heavily favored.

I actually think he should score takedowns

Bella 183 Risk: 1,061.50
freire +190: 100 for 190 - 30 parlays / freire DEC: 30 for 136.20 / bendo
ayala: 0 for 20 / ayala DEC: 20 for 100 / ayala +3.5: 15 parlays / DEC: 15 parlays / o1.5: 101.50 for 85 / nelson NSC: 265 for 100
larkin DEC: 50 for 91.10 - 15 parlays / O2.5: 108 for 100 - 15 parlays / daley NSC: 33 for 100.98
yamauchi +155: 150 for 232.50 / yamauchi ITD: 15 parlays / O2.5: 154 for 100 / piccolotti DEC: 15 parlays
pico DEC: 15 parlays / DEC: 15 parlays
parlays
25 RR for 584.56: freire/ ayalanelsonDEC/ larkinDEC/ yamauchiITD/ picoDEC
25 RR for 276.40: freire/ ayala+3.5/ larkindaleyO2.5/ piccolottiDEC/ linpicoDEC
---

prolly about set, guess we're not getting spreads

Edit: bought out of Ayala and added to o1.5.

edit #2: hedged yamauchi O2.5 cause i genuinely think he could sub him. but if picco does win a decision, so be it, small loss.

Last edited:
I'd be all over Ayala if it were that simple. Of course Roy has nothing in the striking these days, but I'm concerned about him being able to control Ayala on the ground. His wrestling has improved., and I trust him to do better in the later rounds.

After thinking about it more and watching more tape. I'm pretty sure Roy's strategy game plan like you said will be to take Ayala down and grind him out for a victory like he tried in the Black Beast fight. Ayala after watching some of his fights seems pretty green on the ground, gets himself in some bad positions.

I think Ayala's best strategy is to come out blazing and try to blitz Roy, he is pretty agile for a big man and a lot quicker. His kill shot against Kharitonov was a one off and I wonder if he can plant one on Roy and Roy's chin gives up. Standing up Roy is slow, inactive and doesn't set up the big right hand too well.

I wanted to bet Ayala when he was +190 yesterday but overnight money came in and he dropped to +135-+140 only. So I got to pass at those odds. I thought more money would come in on Roy and Ayala would be + 200 or above.

Couldn't pull the trigger on any of the dogs, I liked Larkin as well but the way he's acting is scaring me off.

Had to keep it to $95 on Benson/Big Country moneyline to win $110. Won't be surprised if Javy beats an old Roy but I will be shocked if Benson drops this one.

I'm half a unit on o1.5 in the Roy fight and looking over props something i'm considering is Not Roy itd -138. I think hes less accurate than ever, and the power might be leaving him too. Completely shot Bigfoot lasted almost 10 mins. Worried Ayala will just crumble if he gets too gassed, but Roy will most definitely gas too. Just considering for now. Will def play if somehow it gets to -120ish

I think it's just his knees honestly. I feel like he still has the accuracy and power, but he just can't hit moving targets anymore because he can't keep up with them. Obviously still a big concern though

I'm on Lorenz DEC and Patricky tonight. MAYBE NOT Nelson ITD but i haven't bet it yet

Yamauchi just got smashed. Think a lot of sharps were waiting on that line and then were racing for whatever action they could get when he started to get bet. I got some $ down but not as much as I wanted. Still think +113 or w/e is a good bet, he should be favored IMO.

I have so many parlays going every which way tonight....one carrying over from last night. I can make between 1 and 6k depending on how things go. OTOH i could also lose about 200 if none hits.

So jacked for this bella. Lets get it gents!

JB what are your gut reads on this card? I need more fkkkn parlays MOOOOAAAAARRRRR Bithces !!!!

I feel the magic tonight $$$$$ Hennesy and cigars for 2018!!!!

JB what are your gut reads on this card? I need more fkkkn parlays MOOOOAAAAARRRRR Bithces !!!!

I feel the magic tonight $$$$$ Hennesy and cigars for 2018!!!!
Have Larkin and o2.5 Benson/Patricky left in my round robins from last night. About .8u on Picolotti. About half a unit on o1.5 for the Roy fight. 'To win' half a unit on Patricky nsc and Goiti nsc. .2u Patrick dec. Think thats it

Back