Bellator 180: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Mitrione PBP (Discussion)

@Wadtucket what Mitrione said was actually worse. but at least he won't get a secret service visit

I feel bad. 3 or 4 haters in the forum are happy. Congratulation.

Don't feed the trolls.
No one is trolling. Fedor fans just can't handle the fact that he is overrated. Not everyone is blind. He ducked the UFC for over a decade.

Beaten by 2 UFC fighters and should have lost to another.

giphy.gif

Sorry bruh. Sad day when Fedor loses to a bum like Meathead.

This was a horrible fight from Fedor though, great fighter but horrible gameplans that are the complete opposite of evolutionary.

So is this a sign of things to come tomorrow with Penn?

A double ko and dennis is less shot and recovers soon to tko bj

Man... I don't know why Fedor wanted to return, when this fight was first announced I knew it was going to be a bad night for Fedor after we all saw how Fedor was against Fabio.

As sad as I am about the loss, I take some solace in how close it could have gone the other way, but he really needs to retire, or fight Randy, or get on some PEDs. Now we have Kongo vs Matt, I think Kongo might lose that one, or lose another terribly boring decision.

What an event this has been!!!!

Davis vs Bader - both guys refusing to fight, and just staring at each other and punching and kicking the air for 5 rounds, while Big Dan is stopping them every few minutes to bloody do something and fight.

Aaron Pico - hyped like crazy by Bellator, a future huge star, will go undefeated for many years, is a sensation and wonder kid. Gets dropped and choked out in 24 seconds by a window glass fitter LMAO

Micheal Chandler - falls over and breaks his ankle and is hopping around the cage like a kangaroo with severe arthritis. Primus then celebrates like he just did a spinning head kick KO for the win hahahaha

Fedor vs Mitrions - Double KO hahaha.

Whats gonna happen in the main event?????? I can't take much more :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back