Bellator 180: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Mitrione PBP (Discussion)

What does that even mean?
The Golden State WArriors, basketball team, declined to visit the White House, which i guess NBA championship teams usually do. Mitrione is apparently a Trump supporter, and would like to visit the white house as a warrior/champion, since the Warriors wont.

Also it would be nice if everyone just stopped arguing over Fedor vs Anderson vs GSP, they are all amazing, respect the fighters, we where lucky to see any of them fight. Just like even if I hate Jones I love watching him fight, at the end of the day they all put their health on the line for us and I am happy I got to see them in their prime.

The Golden State WArriors, basketball team, declined to visit the White House, which i guess NBA championship teams usually do. Mitrione is apparently a Trump supporter, and would like to visit the white house as a warrior/champion, since the Warriors wont.
<Fedor23>

The Warriors looked fucking awesome against the Cavs, so who cares what they do

What an event this has been!!!!

Davis vs Bader - both guys refusing to fight, and just staring at each other and punching and kicking the air for 5 rounds, while Big Dan is stopping them every few minutes to bloody do something and fight.

Aaron Pico - hyped like crazy by Bellator, a future huge star, will go undefeated for many years, is a sensation and wonder kid. Gets dropped and choked out in 24 seconds by a window glass fitter LMAO

Micheal Chandler - falls over and breaks his ankle and is hopping around the cage like a kangaroo with severe arthritis. Primus then celebrates like he just did a spinning head kick KO for the win hahahaha

Fedor vs Mitrions - Double KO hahaha.

Whats gonna happen in the main event?????? I can't take much more :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Wand's never been submitted, maybe Sonnen chokes him out similar to how he did Shogun?

Chute Box would blow up

Fedor is like CroCop.. its in his blood he can't stop. I am sure both are pretty comfortable in their lives and as national heroes.

I don't think so to be honest. Fedor lost his hunger years ago. Today, he is a sportsman. CroCop still obsessively trains, because it's literally all he knows. I feel like Fedor can go become a farmer and literally be the same guy he is now.

Edit: To expand on what I am saying -- for those of us that have been around MMA for 15 years, we remember interviews where Fedor quietly talked about destroying his opponents, because the alternative is poverty. Today, Fedor is a gentleman sportsman. Worlds apart in terms of mentality.

Also, I mean, I love Fedor, but he doesn't have the size and athleticism for today's heavyweights.

Someone like Werdum wouldn't get finished there, pretty sure staying on his back would be safer than trying to get up in this situation, exposed his head and those punches under his arm finished him off.

What an event this has been!!!!

Davis vs Bader - both guys refusing to fight, and just staring at each other and punching and kicking the air for 5 rounds, while Big Dan is stopping them every few minutes to bloody do something and fight.

Aaron Pico - hyped like crazy by Bellator, a future huge star, will go undefeated for many years, is a sensation and wonder kid. Gets dropped and choked out in 24 seconds by a window glass fitter LMAO

Micheal Chandler - falls over and breaks his ankle and is hopping around the cage like a kangaroo with severe arthritis. Primus then celebrates like he just did a spinning head kick KO for the win hahahaha

Fedor vs Mitrions - Double KO hahaha.

Whats gonna happen in the main event?????? I can't take much more :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Looks like I missed out on quite the unforgettable card lol.

Wand's never been submitted, maybe Sonnen chokes him out similar to how he did Shogun?

Chute Box would blow up
haha at this point I wouldn't be surprised, anything is possible in this event haha

Can we finally drop the goat talk? A goat retires when he's done. Not 5 years after, not 5 KOs after. Fedor will join BJ in delusion land.

That's bullshit.

It's rare when top athletes on any sport retire at the right time. Even MJ had to come back for 2 years after retiring on top and his teams didn't make the playoffs in both years. Top fighters especially have a difficult time

This was a good time filling fight to have. The crowd was receptive to a Gracie.

Looks like I missed out on quite the unforgettable card lol.
haha lol its been hilarious. Expect Sonnen to get a muay thai clinch on Silva and smash him there and Silva to go for double leg takedowns and single leg takedowns haha

As sad as I am about the loss, I take some solace in how close it could have gone the other way, but he really needs to retire, or fight Randy, or get on some PEDs. Now we have Kongo vs Matt, I think Kongo might lose that one, or lose another terribly boring decision.

Uh he got KO'd in like 2 seconds.

315mwd3.gif
http://i67.tinypic.com/315mwd3.gif

haha lol its been hilarious. Expect Sonnen to get a muay thai clinch on Silva and smash him there and Silva to go for double leg takedowns and single leg takedowns haha
Then Sonnen triangle chokes Wandy after Wandy gets on top with an explosive double leg.

Back