Bellator 160: Henderson vs. Pitbull (7:50pm et prelims/10pm et Main Card) Discussion

looks like pitbull was throwing and saw that leg come up to check and was like f this my shin is already feeling it this might break it and was like im out.

That is not the dude who beat the fuck out of Nate Diaz and outstruck Cowboy.. so weird.

He's definitely not fighting the same way. Age and hunger matters.

Context really matters in MMA.

Bendo: How to win a fight without doing much of anything

So funny they didn't catch the kick. There was a clear checked kick that had Pitbull running back, but yet they show a kick that didn't even land...

Oh Bellator you never fail me

They couldn't even find the right kick. Bellator is uber-failing.

I'll keep watching, lol.

Literally what happened? I had it on mute. Foot? Knee?

wow what happened to WEC Bendo, the mad man that charges at you and gets into mad scrambles whilebrushing his hair

Shame for Pitbull. He was piecing Bendo up. Bendo is sure showing the UFC isn't all that.

This isn't the same Bendo that outworked Edgar to win two five round fights.

It was a nice little speech and all, but certainly not the appropriate time to deliver it. He should have apologized to the people who spent their hard earned money going to see that garbage
let's be honest, tho- nobody paid for tickets to that show.

3oz8xRT3JDZLFcftFS.gif
{<escalated}

Can't believe I stayed up for this shit 6 in the morning...

<mma3>

I'm downloading Bellator from now on.
I feel like apologizing for you, even though it is not my fault. Sorry you had to stay awake for this shit!

Complete fail by Bellator's production team. Can't even find the check to replay

Are they gonna have a Beatdown After the Bell for this show?

Back