Media Ryan Garcia CONFRONTS Sean O'Malley, Agree to Fight

O'Malley would probably lose on the feet if he kept it standing, though he has more standup weapons at his disposal and who knows with 4 oz. gloves. I would assume he would try and take Garcia down though, which would probably be pretty easy. Not that this fight ever happens.

O'Malley would probably lose on the feet if he kept it standing, though he has more standup weapons at his disposal and who knows with 4 oz. gloves. I would assume he would try and take Garcia down though, which would probably be pretty easy. Not that this fight ever happens.
What is Ryan gonna do with the kicks?

Last edited:
O'malley is not known for his leg kicks but 1 leg kick and Ryan would realize he's fucked lol.

he would fuck him up on the feet, boxing and mma striking is not the same thing, just mixing in kicks and different distance control and area management will make it pretty tough for ryan to navigate. O'malley easy dub in mma.

Back