News Belal Muhammad vs. Gilbert Burns POTENTIALLY set for UFC 288 (UPDATE: IN JEOPARDY)

Colby would beat both let’s be honest
i could see Colby outwrestling and outlasting Belal, as Belal doesnt have the power in his hands/legs or a slick submission game to worry Colby. it would just be a war of attrition and i would take Colby because so far his cardio has consistently held up for 5 rounds.
Burns, im not so sure about. he's flattened people before with punches and he's damn good on the ground. i could see Burns sneaking in a submission against Colby. maybe a TKO if Burns caught Colby flush and then jumped on him. Burns is a pretty good finisher when he senses it.

My respect for Belal would definitely increase if this fight happens. How could anyone argue that Colby deserves the next shot if Leon is sitting out until October or whatever? The winner of this fight would be by far the most deserving.

Just a few weeks ago I was arguing hard that Belal doesn't deserve it and that I could see why Colby was next. That was before this fight and also with the assumption that Leon/Colby was happening in July.

This fight could change everything and cause a pretty serious headache for Dana.

finally some movement at 170.
I feel Burns is just better everywhere here except maybe cardio. Probably cruises a UD in a 3 rounder.

that's a h-ll of a fight!
Wouldn't mind seeing Belal get a tune up before challenging after Colby (since that seems set); with Burn getting a title eliminator a bit later on.

Little Bitch Colby hides behind his giftwrapped title shot with his loverboy Dana.
<escalate99>

Hope it happens. Imo Belal isn't beating any of the top 5 at WW, and Burns is getting lots of momentum with his recent activity. He'll get his second title shot with this win.

Back