Be honest.. Who wins Stipe or Cro Cop 2005

Crocop would have been HW champ in 05' if he had been in the UFC. Not a chance does Stipe touch him, he gets killed with a head or liver kick

Stipe beat a bunch of guys who were relevant like a decade ago.
Looked terrible vs a very limited and unproven fighter in Ngannu.
Got crushed by DC.

To think some people were parroting him as GOAT HW, LMAO!

not sure stipe’s wrestling is really solid enough to takedown a prime cro cop and keep him there but that’s probably his only chance. his boxing is really good and his chin ain’t bad either but cro cop was so dynamic. i gotta pick cro cop by KO but stipe does have a chance to either catch him with a punch, wrestle him and win rounds, or take over late via cardio.

Cro Cop by KO. Stipes head is straight up in the air like a part-time fighter, (oh wait). Yeah Cro Cop lays him out quickly.

Crocop would have been HW champ in 05' if he had been in the UFC. Not a chance does Stipe touch him, he gets killed with a head or liver kick

head kick? lol his kicks are so telegraph. Stipe would Ko Crocop with eas.

I don’t think there’s many fighters that take 02-05 crocop

I think Stipe could find Crocops chin

head kick? lol his kicks are so telegraph. Stipe would Ko Crocop with eas.
yeah you would have dodged the shit out of those kicks. straight from the floor, no load, no switch, angled right over the guard. piece of cake.

2005 Cro Cop would win, too many weapons, brutal low kicks, body kicks and head kicks, plus he had a really fast and powerful left cross.

Back