Be honest.. Who wins Stipe or Cro Cop 2005

Have to go with Stipe, I have never seen a heavyweight like him.

If it's in a ring I'll take CC, a cage I'm going with Stipe...

lol these johnny come lately fans saying Stipe

Stipe isn't going to wrestlefuck him for 5 rounds and LMFAO if you think he's out striking him. Stipe has proven to be hittable and he's been wobbled before. Cro Cop round 2 TKO

Crocop

Stipe won't be taking CC down, and Stipe is chinny.

Even if he does, CC has a great defense in his guard.
Stipe would easily take Cro cop down... Fedor did and he's a smaller guy with worse takedowns than stipe. And Stipe would finish from top. Watch his ground and pound from guard/half guard/side control. Different kind of animal

Great fight, I'd favor Cro cop but this is almost a pick em'.

lol these johnny come lately fans saying Stipe

Stipe isn't going to wrestlefuck him for 5 rounds and LMFAO if you think he's out striking him. Stipe has proven to be hittable and he's been wobbled before. Cro Cop round 2 TKO
Stipe could easily 'wrestlefuck' Cro cop... Fedor did lmao come on.

But to be honest, Stipe would finish Mirko standing or on the ground. Stipe is the goat... people aren't joking when they say that.

Stipe would easily take Cro cop down... Fedor did and he's a smaller guy with worse takedowns than stipe. And Stipe would finish from top. Watch his ground and pound from guard/half guard/side control. Different kind of animal

Not worse, different judo throws. Fedor is as good as it comes when it comes to judo in mma. Stipe is just good at sliding into singles. I always felt that that wouldn't work on Crocop, too fast, sprawl too good.

Stipe would maul him

Roid Cop in a ring could def KO Stipe, but I think Stipe randleman him

Stipe could easily 'wrestlefuck' Cro cop... Fedor did lmao come on.

But to be honest, Stipe would finish Mirko standing or on the ground. Stipe is the goat... people aren't joking when they say that.

Lol because Stipe has Fedor's skill set

PerkyIllustriousAfricanporcupine.gif

Its CC and you know it.

Hw has devolved
I agree but the adolescents who only saw the shell of CC in the UFC will flame.

CC had amazing TDD and on the feet it’s not even close. Right kick Cleveland Hospital for Stipe, Left kick Cleveland Morgue for Stipe.

Stipe was 22 in 2005 and had his 1st MMA fight in 2010 so I'll go with CroCop. :D

Back