Be honest.. Who wins Stipe or Cro Cop 2005

Did you just say Stipe has a more brutal top game than Fedor Emelianenko?

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Dude, that's embarrassing... even for you.
absolutely. more accurate and more powerful, easily.

who did fedor stop with ground and pound? goodridge? which had a soccer kick and gary was already rocked? only one i can think of off the top of my head.

He shouldn't have used Cain's style. Prime Stipe beats prime junior. And Cain is a better stylisic match up for Stipe than junior
Prime Stipe already loss to a declining JDS, nullified his wrestling got the better of him in the striking exchanges. How does JDS lose if he's in prime. Stipe used his entire skillset against a JDS that was clearly on the decline and got beat EVERYWHERE.

Last edited:
Prime Stipe already loss to a declining JDS.
Stipe definitely stepped it up a level after that fight

Discerning beginnings and endings of primes is impossible but I think there was a notable leap in Stipe's performance following that loss

And some people thought he won btw

Stipe definitely stepped it up a level after that fight

Discerning beginnings and endings of primes is impossible but I think there was a notable leap in Stipe's performance following that loss

And some people thought he won btw
Thats cool, your his biggest fan and even you know he lost. You say Stipe stepped it up after the loss, but he was on a winning streak before that fight and he looked great. It wasn't that Stipe had a bad night against JDS, it was that Zombie JDS was still better than him. Prime JR would've slept him.

Cro Cop if he avoids the TD and he had probably the best TDD at HW back then and still to this day doesnt spend much time on his back. Better kicks, and hes southpaw. His straight left is very underrated

absolutely. more accurate and more powerful, easily.

who did fedor stop with ground and pound? goodridge? which had a soccer kick and gary was already rocked? only one i can think of off the top of my head.

And who is the long list of victims of Stipe's ground and pound?

Go ahead and say Overeem so I can laugh my ass off. Or you could mention a 10-9 Mark Hunt with no ground game I guess.

Thats cool, your his biggest fan and even you know he lost. You say Stipe stepped it up after the loss, but he was on a winning streak before that fight and he looked great. It wasn't that Stipe had a bad night against JDS, it was that Zombie JDS was still better than him. Prime JR would've slept him.
Prime Stipe sleeps prime junior easily. Toyed with him last May.
And who is the long list of victims of Stipe's ground and pound?

Go ahead and say Overeem so I can laugh my ass off. Or you could mention a 10-9 Mark Hunt with no ground game I guess.
Still better than fedor's

Actually it's not at all.

Finishing Herring on the ground was more impressive than knocking out Overeem on the ground.

If you did a poll of who had the better ground and pound between Fedor and Stipe... we both know that at least 80% of people are going to say Fedor. And they'd be right.

Actually it's not at all.

Finishing Herring on the ground was more impressive than knocking out Overeem on the ground.

If you did a poll of who had the better ground and pound between Fedor and Stipe... we both know that at least 80% of people are going to say Fedor. And they'd be right.
idk the percentage, but theyd be wrong

lol @ herring being more impressive than overeem, who wasnt near the grappler overeem is, and im pretty sure it was stopped between rounds where as overeem went out.

2005..lets see

EndArXr.jpg

Circa 2005 Stipe

Vs.

859584crocop.JPG

Being completely real...CroCop

Cro Cop had the most overrated MMA striking I have ever seen.

If theres any sort of drug testing going on in there, Stipe knocks him out easily

idk the percentage, but theyd be wrong

lol @ herring being more impressive than overeem, who wasnt near the grappler overeem is, and im pretty sure it was stopped between rounds where as overeem went out.

OK

Show me the high level grappling that Overeem to defend himself that Herring didn't:

Here's the finish:

Now here's Fedor vs Herring.

Now analyze that and tell me how Overeem's defense was any better than Herring's.

and LOL if you think Overeem wouldn't have been out cold after the first few punches from Fedor that Herring took.

OK

Show me the high level grappling that Overeem to defend himself that Herring didn't:

Here's the finish:

Now here's Fedor vs Herring.

Now analyze that and tell me how Overeem's defense was any better than Herring's.

and LOL if you think Overeem wouldn't have been out cold after the first few punches from Fedor that Herring took.

Stipe was standing when he knocked Overeem out. He completely disregarded the guard. Don't disrespect Overeem, a world class grappler and fighter, by comparing him to Herring

Stipe was standing when he knocked Overeem out. He completely disregarded the guard. Don't disrespect Overeem, a world class grappler and fighter, by comparing him to Herring

And yet his guard game consists of turtling and getting knocked out by arm punches.

You literally have no rebuttal except to repeat "Don't disrespect Overeem, he's a world glass grappler and fighter, comparing him to Herring."

Name one fight that Overeem has showed a "world class" guard game.

- Herring was a top 5 HW in the world when he fought Fedor, just like Reem was when he fought Stipe.

- Herring had a better bottom game than Reem in MMA.

- Herring is FAR more durable than Reem. Herring survived underneath Erikson and Kerr, two massive and elite wrestlers and came back to defeat them later in the fight. Several years later, far past his prime, he survived underneath Brock for 15 minutes without getting finished.

- Reem has been getting knocked out on the ground (or tapping to strikes) by multiple 205 pound fighters years before Stipe ever did it to him.

- Reem showed absolutely no defense in the Stipe finish. There were a million things he could have done there besides just cover up. Herring never went out that easy.

Prime Stipe sleeps prime junior easily. Toyed with him last May.

Stipe is 1-1 against a declining JDS. What's funny is after that first fight, the talk on these forums was how JDS lost a step, but at the same time saying Stipe fought great. The two guys were going in different directions, yet JDS was still able to completely nullify Stipes wrestling and outstrike him, even though his handspeed was visibly slower than the JDS we've seen. It basically comes down to who had the better striking.

CC, and it's not close. Brutal, brutal ending on that one.

It's better. Division 1 wrestling, with a much more brutal and effective top game. He's also a larger and likely much stronger man.

Plus he's a much better striker than a Fedor and an even better striker than Cro Cop, if you ask me.

No one is asking you. Fedor and Crocop in their primes would body Stipe.

Lol at Stipe being a better striker.

Back