Barboza - "It doesn't matter if Conor returns, I see Tony Ferguson as the ACTUAL champ."

Eddie KOed Dos Anjos. He beat two other guys in the top three to get his title shot. When Conor faced him he was the best fighter in the division. Those are facts. Get over it and deal with them.

So Conor isn't avoiding the guy he KNOWS can beat him in Diaz but is ducking some overrated bloke that sticks his chin out like a fucking giraffe? Lmao, Tony is not the man. Hell Conor's been in the division for a week and beat more top guys than him, and no I don't really care about the other 7 mediocre wrestlers Tony was able snap darces on as they shot on him. He's had tailor made fights and any fight he's had with any striker that had the littlest talent has ended in controversy.

Tony is by far the most overrated fighter in MMA, and if you think Conor is scared of that when he's the best striker in MMA and the guy can't even shoot, you're more delusional that I thought!
Eddie was never the best fighter in the division.

Connor will be stripped, it's a question of time as I said in other opportunity...

You starting to prove to be one of the densest motherf*kers on the the dog. Since you looking for straight specifics answer even though I gave a reply multiple times let me break it down Tony is not Conor's easiest stylistic match up in fact he would be Conor's hardest match-ups because of his unusual movement and very unorthodox wild free wheeling style. Conor won't be walking Tony down and we all know that Conor is only really good for 2rds.

Conor does not do well with bigger guys and guys who are not intimidated by his trash talk Tony is Diaz 3.0 with more action and poison to Conor. If Tony was truly Conor's easiest match-up it would've been a prime fight for him coming off the Mayweather loss to prove he is truly Undisputed in his sport, instead we get crickets.

The only ones who's doing his fighting for him are is fanz...

"Fanz can't fight for you"

- Floyd Mayweather
Enough with this non-sense. Conor is defending next year most likely at UFC 222. Stop with the ducking lies.

Connor will be stripped, it's a question of time as I said in other opportunity...
Why would he be stripped if he's defending next year? He just fought in August just because a deal wasn't made for UFC 219 doesn't mean he doesn't want to fight or there aren't negotiations being made for UFC 222. I can bet you $20 right now that he will fight against Tony in the first half of 2018. Announcement will be made in January. Conor has NEVER ducked anybody in the UFC.

It's cute that he thinks his opinion matters

The Champ Champ will do whatever the fook he wants. {<Mcgoat}
they already stripped his FW belt. Just wait until he loses the other belt. No one can do what they want forever.

He scared to defend his title and should be considering hes currently 2 from 4. Hes a great fighter but flawed and no where near current p4p, let alone goat. Ferguson beats him imo. Hes as durable as Nate but far more spiteful. If he fights in the UFC again he'll fight and struggle with Nate Diaz again. A guy that is no where near the top of the tree at LW and hasn't been for a number of years

Enough with this non-sense. Conor is defending next year most likely at UFC 222. Stop with the ducking lies.

And enough of your cover-up for Conor nuthuggery, when it's confirmed by the UFC & Conor and not by his fanatic ball rubbers I'll shut it down, until then ↓↓↓

RQXwd_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Last edited:
You're fast becoming the biggest laughing stock in the Heavies, kid.

If that's what your 9k posts in just 1 year has been about, it's been a roaring success for you, son.

Keep it up..................

Looks like I hit a soft spot. Get over it.

Looks like I hit a soft spot. Get over it.

Weak comeback.

But then you're beaten hands-down, so it figures.

You're an embarrassment, mate. Both in your poor assessment of all thing's MMA and your sheltered life.

And lol @ the guy always calling everyone a virgin not realising that he's actually red-flagging himself as the virgin.

It's called projecting. Quit it

Weak comeback.

But then you're beaten hands-down, so it figures.

You're an embarrassment, mate. Both in your poor assessment of all thing's MMA and your sheltered life.

And lol @ the guy always calling everyone a virgin not realising that he's actually red-flagging himself as the virgin.

It's called projecting. Quit it

Bunch of people crying about "title defenses" on the internet aren't virgins? Lmao, whatever you say little man.

I'm just stating facts as I always do.

Just like it was facts that Eddie was the best LW in the world when Conor beat him. HE WAS THE LW CHAMPION, since you're so caught up on belts. More importantly though his past three fights had been against top 3 guys who he beats, one of which happened to be easily by KO as people were claiming him to be the LW GOAT.

You can't handle any of this because it's all tied into giving even the slightest bit of credit to Conor. A guy you vehemently hate and despise and are obsessed with to the point you even attack other people for supporting him. You are literally the only embarrassing one here, well you and a million others that act just like you.

You need help from a licensed professional over your Conor issues, and I genuinely mean that.

Conor has fought the top competition, use your head. Defending a belt has nothing to do with skill.

He has only beat Eddie at LW. That is not proof of anything. Defending your belt and owning your division lets everyone know how good you really are. This is why he will never be in the company of guys like GSP and Fedor.

I’m not saying he cannot beat the top guys at LW but I need to see it before making claims of his greatness. I saw what Diaz did to him.

He has only beat Eddie at LW. That is not proof of anything. Defending your belt and owning your division lets everyone know how good you really are. This is why he will never be in the company of guys like GSP and Fedor.

I’m not saying he cannot beat the top guys at LW but I need to see it before making claims of his greatness. I saw what Diaz did to him.

He's beaten Diaz and Poirer. Three of the top 7 LWs.

Tony has beaten Edson and Kevin. Two of the top 8 LWs.

Now I know you're not good at math, but come on!

He's beaten Diaz and Poirer. Three of the top 7 LWs.

Tony has beaten Edson and Kevin. Two of the top 8 LWs.

Now I know you're not good at math, but come on!

Diaz is a WW. The last time he made LW was in 2015. He is 6-6 over his last 12 going back to 2011. How is he a top guy at LW or even WW for that matter. There are some sharks at LW and Conor has not said a word about them.

Tony has done more and is the man. Here we are 1.3 years later talking about Conor being a top guy at LW. This is why fans and fighters alike are not buying what he is selling. The top guys at LW that are staying active and fighting the best (tony) are now seen as the real champs.

Diaz is a WW. The last time he made LW was in 2015. He is 6-6 over his last 12 going back to 2011. How is he a top guy at LW or even WW for that matter. There are some sharks at LW and Conor has not said a word about them.

Tony has done more and is the man. Here we are 1.3 years later talking about Conor being a top guy at LW. This is why fans and fighters alike are not buying what he is selling. The top guys at LW that are staying active and fighting the best (tony) are now seen as the real champs.

Tony has fought one guy since Conor and he was ranked 10th. Khabib has fought nobody. lmao, you're literally delusional. Nothing you say is accurate. None of the other LWs are staying active. None of them have fought each either for that matter.

LW is full of guys that have ducked each other and gotten artificial wins to make them seem like they are all killers, when there is only one Conor, the one who has proved the most thus far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back