Barbara Bush in failing health. UPDATE: Barbara Bush has died at 92

Jesus fucking Christ - Did she really say that? That is ghoulish.
Yes! She did fucking say that.

And another thing, lol. How many of our readers have heard of Aleister Crowley? Does "the wickedest man in the world" ring a bell? In his diary he states clearly that she is his daughter and historical facts seem to back up his story. He claims the pregnancy took place during his “supreme ordeal,” that he explains was his initiation into the highest grade of his masonic grade.

10687128_10205450387958726_4891956222836191423_n.jpg

look_a40.jpg

92 is actually the most optimistic length I have for my own life. Anything farther than that would stun me. Anything after your 70s really becomes uncertain.
My dad turns 80 in August and the last like decade he always does this annoying "joke" of "this is yours if I drop dead tomorrow"

Jesus fucking Christ - Did she really say that? That is ghoulish.
She did.

However, it was before the invasion of Iraq and said body-bags actually happened, not "after the lies were exposed."

Also-and this shouldn't shock anyone given its from an unsourced screenshot posted by someone who is now spamming Crowley-satanism CTs-its dishonestly excerpted. The "beautiful mind" comment was in response to a question about watching television; her response was that she doesn't watch television because she thought that watching pre-war "supposition" on "body-bags" was a waste of her mind/time.

She did.

However, it was before the invasion of Iraq and said body-bags actually happened, not "after the lies were exposed."

Also-and this shouldn't shock anyone given its from an unsourced screenshot posted by someone who is now spamming Crowley-satanism CTs-its dishonestly excerpted. The "beautiful mind" comment was in response to a question about watching television; her response was that she doesn't watch television because she thought that watching pre-war "supposition" on "body-bags" was a waste of her mind/time.
Yea, I went and read the full context on Snopes. She sounds like a vapid idiot with no conscience. Not surprising considering the family she made for herself.

You go and defend her or stfu

People like her are parasitic

You love her? You tell me why I'm wrong or just shut your mouth plebe. You little serf.
It's okay. You spoke out of ignorance.

All is forgiven.

Ever since Trump cracked down on human trafficking, the wealthy elites seem to be running out of life extension supplies.

92 is a very long life. It's so old you don't feel 'bad' for her, obviously sucks for the family.

It's really tough when they are still mentally sharp. My last grandparent died several months back and even though she was 93, her brain was on point. I could sense that she was almost was shocked that she wasn't going to make it through the year. Getting cancer at 93 is a real trip, especially when you've smoked for 60+ years.

Ever since Trump cracked down on human trafficking, the wealthy elites seem to be running out of life extension supplies.
There are elites who are dying that never died before.

raw

Yes! She did fucking say that.

And another thing, lol. How many of our readers have heard of Aleister Crowley? Does "the wickedest man in the world" ring a bell? In his diary he states clearly that she is his daughter and historical facts seem to back up his story. He claims the pregnancy took place during his “supreme ordeal,” that he explains was his initiation into the highest grade of his masonic grade.

10687128_10205450387958726_4891956222836191423_n.jpg

look_a40.jpg

This is Alex Jones level retard shit. This has proven to have been a hoax that stemmed from an internet April Fools blog post.

Met her once with her husband (and a huge security detail) while I was out at lunch with a federal judge i was clerking for at the time in Houston. Nice lady. Best wishes.

Hey all, she's not a good person.

I know there is this sense that when had people die we aren't supposed to say anything and it's classless if we do.

She's an OG aristocrat who fucking hates the people.

What are we in North Korea where we have to pretend otherwise?

I get sick of this roadblock to honest understanding of who people are and what their impact on society has been.

She has done nothin for any of you and stop acting so pure. I really dont see why this person gets a pass.

This
Its like when thatcher died and they tried to censor the populations joy and hatred at her

Hey all, she's not a good person.

I know there is this sense that when had people die we aren't supposed to say anything and it's classless if we do.

She's an OG aristocrat who fucking hates the people.

What are we in North Korea where we have to pretend otherwise?

I get sick of this roadblock to honest understanding of who people are and what their impact on society has been.

She has done nothin for any of you and stop acting so pure. I really dont see why this person gets a pass.
lets be honest. we should spit on the grave of anyone who is/was a republican. amirite?

WR is a dumber fire with some of these comments, to think Soda got ran off for way less.... if anyone on the right wish I’ll will for Hillary’s health they can go to hell to

She died a short time ago.

Back