Barbara Bush in failing health. UPDATE: Barbara Bush has died at 92

on Iraq... after the lies were already exposed:

barbara_bush_beautiful.jpg

What a woman

She helped make a brilliant man in George Jr...

shame, not many pairs of perfect breasts left in the world.

Guess her supply of infant blood has dried up

Surprising because the Bush family has been astute at acquiring this substance

You're entitled to your opinion, and am not offended or anything, but that is still a piece of shit thing to say and reflects poorly on how you were raised.
Nothing poor about being raised to call it as you see it and not give a shit about sensitive people's feelings

Soon now, it truly begins.

fde3073096bc2241020a0f1df5b84985.jpg

Lol... I never realized her resemblance to Alistair Crowley. I did a research paper on him when I was in high school. I think my teacher thought I was weird after that, because he questioned me after class about why I would choose him.

I Just thought it was interesting. After I learned how to play the Ozzy song Mr. Crowley on guitar I just kind of ended up reading about him. He was also featured in one of the Time Life Mystery of the Unknown books that I had a subscription to growing up.

51s4MDLjLyL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

OK @mr.bigglesworth enough.

I never had anything bad to say about her. Hope she passes in peace.
Hey all, she's not a good person.

I know there is this sense that when had people die we aren't supposed to say anything and it's classless if we do.

She's an OG aristocrat who fucking hates the people.

What are we in North Korea where we have to pretend otherwise?

I get sick of this roadblock to honest understanding of who people are and what their impact on society has been.

She has done nothin for any of you and stop acting so pure. I really dont see why this person gets a pass.

Nothing poor about being raised to call it as you see it and not give a shit about sensitive people's feelings

Yes there is. It's called tact and it goes hand in hand with having manners, and people with bad manners tend to have had a shitty upbringing.

I know there is this sense that when had people die we aren't supposed to say anything and it's classless if we do.

I get sick of this roadblock to honest understanding of who people are and what their impact on society has been.

She has done nothin for any of you and stop acting so pure. I really dont see why this person gets a pass.
Support your accusation.

when she goes, bush sr will probably soon follow I think .. that'll hit him hard .. they've been together since he was like 21 and she 19,20

source.gif

Yes there is. It's called tact and it goes hand in hand with having manners, and people with bad manners tend to have had a shitty upbringing.
O boo

You what I say? Fuck her. And it's not a lack of tact that employs that. She's a long time hater of the people, a bonifide aristocrat that gives no shits about anyone except the horrible children she brought into the world.

You want to act like some plebe and and pray for this villain, go ahead, but all it shows is your serf heritage and I reject that shit.

Lol... I never realized her resemblance to Alistair Crowley. I did a research paper on him when I was in high school. I think my teacher thought I was weird after that, because he questioned me after class about why I would choose him.

I Just thought it was interesting. After I learned how to play the Ozzy song Mr. Crowley on guitar I just kind of ended up reading about him. He was also featured in one of the Time Life Mystery of the Unknown books that I had a subscription to growing up.

51s4MDLjLyL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
I was disappointed to learn that he was a real miserable prick, at least to the climbers on his expeditions.

We had a poster a few years back who would always post Crowley/Babs comparison pictures. It was hilarious and creepy.

O boo

You what I say? Fuck her. And it's not a lack of tact that employs that. She's a long time hater of the people, a bonifide aristocrat that gives no shits about anyone except the horrible children she brought into the world.

You want to act like some plebe and and pray for this villain, go ahead, but all it shows is your serf heritage and I reject that shit.

19f.4604

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back