Barbara Bush in failing health. UPDATE: Barbara Bush has died at 92

Any hint of Texasophobia and this thread is gone!
What is texasphobia, we’re use to be the target of all kinds of phobics, homophobic, islamiphobic....not so much the cause of it

Lol... I never realized her resemblance to Alistair Crowley. I did a research paper on him when I was in high school. I think my teacher thought I was weird after that, because he questioned me after class about why I would choose him.

I Just thought it was interesting. After I learned how to play the Ozzy song Mr. Crowley on guitar I just kind of ended up reading about him. He was also featured in one of the Time Life Mystery of the Unknown books that I had a subscription to growing up.

51s4MDLjLyL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I remember those books. Loved 'em.

when she goes, bush sr will probably soon follow I think .. that'll hit him hard .. they've been together since he was like 21 and she 19,20

well yeah, hes 93. cant have much time left no matter what

You made an accusation.

Put in the work to back it up if you can.
You go and defend her or stfu

People like her are parasitic

You love her? You tell me why I'm wrong or just shut your mouth plebe. You little serf.

when she goes, bush sr will probably soon follow I think .. that'll hit him hard .. they've been together since he was like 21 and she 19,20

My oldest Aunt and Uncle just went like that. It was sad for the family to lose both so quickly, but also kind of nice to see them only separated for a month and a half after being together for 65 years

You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm not offended or anything, but that is still a piece of shit thing to say and reflects poorly on how you were raised.

Says the guy who is glorifying violence against Women

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back