Ban Jon Jones for life.

Your boy can't even get a natural hard on let alone shoot blanks.

Ho, so you wanna believe his sh!t don't work. But you don't believe he may not be guilty? I guess we see what we want to...

2017-09-01%2011_01_58-6%20of%20Jon%20Jones%20Most%20Memorable%20Quotes%20-%20MMAFrenzy.com_zps0uknlojy.png

Should all his wins be turned to NC or DQ?

I think they should all have an * by them.

Aye, permaban this guy. Terrible role model, terrible opponent, terrible for the sport.

Ban this guy for life.

MMA don't need this guy.

Ban Jon Jones for life.
The man's got to make a living. 4 years is plenty. Next time should be lifetime.

Imagine if he came back at 34, absolutely demolished his first opponent in his opening fight, got a title shot, won it, then his prefight drug test pops.

For what? 2 failed drug tests?

Josh Barnett is up to 4... Nick Diaz is at 3

Chael Sonnen 2+

Wanderlei Silva

Vitor Belfort

The list goes on and on.

You need to separate that TMZ shit from what goes on in the UFC. Who the hell cares what he does outside the ring? I judge him based on what he does inside the cage. Two failed drug tests is bad agreed but guys that we thought would never fail a drug test...

JDS

Lyoto Machida

etc, all have failed drug tests.

I sometimes wonder if the average Sherdogger is more interested in out of the ring antics than inside the ring fighting... oh wait, Conor is the most common thread topic here /

Chael Sonnen 2+

Wanderlei Silva

Vitor Belfort

The list goes on and on.

You need to separate that TMZ shit from what goes on in the UFC. Who the hell cares what he does outside the ring? I judge him based on what he does inside the cage. Two failed drug tests is bad agreed but guys that we thought would never fail a drug test...

JDS

Lyoto Machida

I sometimes wonder if the average Sherdogger is more interested in out of the ring antics than inside the ring fighting... oh wait, Conor is the most common thread topic here /

Ban them all for life. I'm all for it.

(Though Jon Jones' indiscretions go much further than 'two failed drug tests' and you and I both know it)

Lol @ "terrible role model". Boxing is not for kids, MMA, definitely not.

If you're worried about your kid modeling after an athlete in a sport that their job is to beat the shit out of someone (in style) until they mentally quit or their body quits then don't let them watch it in the first place.

If you're worried that adults are looking to Jones as a role model, I mean, why the fuck would you worry about adults who are, you know, adults?

Cry somewhere else please.

Lol @ "terrible role model". Boxing is not for kids, MMA, definitely not.

If you're worried about your kid modeling after an athlete in a sport that their job is to beat the shit out of someone (in style) until they mentally quit or their body quits then don't let them watch it in the first place.

If you're worried that adults are looking to Jones as a role model, I mean, why the fuck would you worry about adults who are, you know, adults?

Huh? I'm not upset that he is a mixed martial artist. I think his behavior is deplorable. You got it fucked up young boy.

Why don't you just say "I hate black ppl" it's pretty obvious

Nobody deserve be deprived to work and their career forever.

Esp not for steriod. Suspension and fine is ok but not letting a man work forever is too much
Your nuts just cause someone hates Jon jones
Does not mean that thay hate black people

lol at a lifetime ban. If Jon's B sample comes back clean, and he's exonerated due to an error made during the testing process, you haters are going to be beside yourselves.

As Diego "The Nightmare/ The Dream/ The whatever he is calling himself today " would say......YES!

Huh? I'm not upset that he is a mixed martial artist. I think his behavior is deplorable. You got it fucked up young boy.

You're the one who said "terrible role model". So if you are saying that quote is meaningless, then why even post anything?

I'm just suggesting not using "role model" as an excuse to bad mouth an athlete. No one gives a shit.

Chael Sonnen 2+

Wanderlei Silva

Vitor Belfort

The list goes on and on.

JDS

Lyoto Machida

You clearly haven't followed the Jones thing. So why speak at all?

You don't care what Jones does outside the ring? You judge him based on what he does inside the ring? OK...

You do realise taking steroids outside the ring relates to performances inside the ring. You DO understand that right?

And lol at you shitting on the "average" sherdogger and the forum when you've been in here for over a decade. You're part of the problem brotha.

Why don't you just say "I hate black ppl" it's pretty obvious

Nobody deserve be deprived to work and their career forever.

Esp not for steriod. Suspension and fine is ok but not letting a man work forever is too much

Dude.

It ain't got shit to do with being black. His biggest transgressions have been black on black crime.

He has the moral compass of Ted Bundy. That's the problem.

You're the one who said "terrible role model". So if you are saying that quote is meaningless, then why even post anything?

I'm just suggesting not using "role model" as an excuse to bad mouth an athlete. No one gives a shit.

WTF are you talking about? You make no fucking sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back