Ban Jon Jones for life.

You need jesus. Learn forgiveness. Zero tolerance crap would have everyone unemployed.

LOL. Do you really think Jones could claim he was given zero tolerance if he were banned at this stage???

Why don't you just say "I hate black ppl" it's pretty obvious

Nobody deserve be deprived to work and their career forever.

Esp not for steriod. Suspension and fine is ok but not letting a man work forever is too much
Good grief dude, get a life. Dude is such a screw up, he needs to go, black, white, red, or whatever.

You from Mississippi?
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9679

Eh. Four year ban when he'd probably go undefeated the rest of that span and undoubtedly be GOAT is pretty good too.

I don't think he should get a lifetime ban because Josh Barnett isn't banned for life and if he isn't I just don't know who would be.

I remember him coming in here saying he likes steroids on his cereal.

He can get a lifetime ban too.

And Wes Simms for the foul on Frank Mir.

Too late boi, you got shamed on page one

So you think son, you still shooting Blanqa Blanqa's hey don't that translate to nothing, nothing..?

lLlrxcn.gif

Are you white?

Cos I'd be happy if Sherdog permabanned YOU.

Cool now?
I'm neither white or black but can spot bias against Jon in these forums from likes of you and others. Its way too obvious not to.

Why don't you just say "I hate black ppl" it's pretty obvious

Nobody deserve be deprived to work and their career forever.

Esp not for steriod. Suspension and fine is ok but not letting a man work forever is too much
If you're black I hate you. But not because you are black. Because you're an idiot.

Where does race come into Jones being a roider?

Have to wait on the B sample.

He deserves due process.

Serious question. If jones gets 4 years why not just retire for 3 and 1/2 and do all the peds his body can handle. Then put himself in the testing pool for six months and come back in four years as Jon "Jacked" Jones

Serious question. If jones gets 4 years why not just retire for 3 and 1/2 and do all the peds his body can handle. Then put himself in the testing pool for six months and come back in four years as Jon "Jacked" Jones

Because Jacked JJ is probably the same JJ we know now. The only thing worse he could have been on would be horse steroids or a low grade beaver tranquilizer.

Your boy can't even get a natural hard on let alone shoot blanks.

PaltryInsignificantIndianelephant-small.gif

You need jesus. Learn forgiveness. Zero tolerance crap would have everyone unemployed.

Says the guy with the Tony ''where's your f***ing kid at?'' Ferguson avatar.......

So wrong it's kinda right, right?

It's the best response to people crying and bitching bout Jones.

I'm not the one to ask. I'm pretty biased against him, and wasn't surprised he popped again. I really think the guy is a POS and terrible human being. Like I've posted before, I've known those type of guys my entire life. They don't change, they wind up dead or in jail.

Says the guy with the Tony ''where's your f***ing kid at?'' Ferguson avatar.......

You're going to compare what Tony said while he was a drunken idiot, compared to all the fuck ups of Jon Jones? Is that even a contest?

I'm not the one to ask. I'm pretty biased against him, and wasn't surprised he popped again. I really think the guy is a POS and terrible human being. Like I've posted before, I've known those type of guys my entire life. They don't change, they wind up dead or in jail.
ah good reasoning.

i am pro roids so im not really fussed with him popping, but i dont condone his actions outside of the cage. but solely focusing on the fighting aspect disregarding everything else, i am pro jones.

I love D.C. But DC KNOWS Jones didn't take PEDs to beat him. Jones needs to leave his training camp because they let him down. If he was on the juice, then they should have known and done something about it. And if he wasn't, then It's their nutritional regime that led to his inadvertent violation.

Back