Ban Jon Jones for life.

lol at a lifetime ban. If Jon's B sample comes back clean, and he's exonerated due to an error made during the testing process, you haters are going to be beside yourselves.
If Donald Trump released his piss tape and it co-starred Obama I would be too. The odds of either one happening are incredibly low.

Jones isn't getting a lifetime ban unless it come out that he was running a doping program for other fighters at Jackson's.

at first they gave Nick Diaz FIVE (5) fucking years for WEED ! Lol

<36>

Why don't you just say "I hate black ppl" it's pretty obvious

Nobody deserve be deprived to work and their career forever.

Esp not for steriod. Suspension and fine is ok but not letting a man work forever is too much
Douche bags like you claiming racism for anything they can when it has nothing to do with race at all should be shot.Fuck off.

Last edited:
Why don't you just say "I hate black ppl" it's pretty obvious

Nobody deserve be deprived to work and their career forever.

Esp not for steriod. Suspension and fine is ok but not letting a man work forever is too much
Fucking moron. Why don't you just say "I hate white people" because you probably do jumping to idiotic conclusions like that. I don't agree with a lifetime ban but he also doesn't get a free pass because he's black. He fucked up and he should suffer the consequences.

You keep it up and these will be your last days boi

tumblr_mpns7styWj1s9bz2eo1_400.gif

Aye, permaban this guy. Terrible role model, terrible opponent, terrible for the sport.

Ban this guy for life.

MMA don't need this guy.

Ban Jon Jones for life.
Lol, terrible role model...hes a fucking cage fighter, and hasn't done nearly as bad things as others in MMA.

Terrible opponent...again, MANY other fighters have done WAY worse.

If you want two failed tests to equal lifetime ban, ok...but you'll have to ban quite a few others as well.

In other words, quit your bitching.

If Donald Trump released his piss tape and it co-starred Obama I would be too. The odds of either one happening are incredibly low.

Jones isn't getting a lifetime ban unless it come out that he was running a doping program for other fighters at Jackson's.
A sitting President and a former President engaging in some type sexual fetishism, and a B sample coming back clean are not comparable. One is extremely rare, the other is pure fantasy, but you knew that.

A four year ban is plenty.

But the UFC should certainly hold him to his contract and not let him fight in Rizin or outside the USA.

He can work.
He has such a high IQ, I read about that on here all the time.
I'm sure a tech company in the Bay Area would snap him up in a heartbeat.

Just not in a cage where he's pumped himself full of roids and then beats people up.

Yup, have him cleaning prison toilets IMO

Co-signed. All of his achievements have an asterisk and question mark next to them now due to PED use. He is an addict and can't help himself but to do drugs and cheat at every opportunity. He will never be a 'clean fighter', and if they just give him the deserved 4 year suspension he might not want to come back at 35 anyway, so just make an example of him and ban him.

What do you want to happen to Jon Jones? You need to be clearer. We can’t all read between the lines.

As above, my suggestion is a job that is as low as his ethics. Cleaning prison toilets etc.

Edit:
And ban him for life. Thx

Ban Jones for life? What do you think should happen to Josh Barnett, death by hanging?

Four year ban is better. That way we can see him try to make a comeback at 35 clean as a whistle and tarnish his 'legacy' even further.

Back