Ban Jon Jones for life.

Not sure how it works, but can JJJ fight in Asia since it falls outside of any US regulating body?

It would be evil of the UFC to hold him to his contract. If there is a long ban, the UFC should release him and his contract.
If he fights ANYWHERE, it is an automatic lifetime ban.

UFC is in the money making business.. why would they release him?????

If he fights ANYWHERE, it is an automatic lifetime ban.

UFC is in the money making business.. why would they release him?????

TS says ban for life.

If UFC holds him to his contract that is just evil. There probably a clause in there where it'll terminate, but JJJ will probably be able to compete in Asia.

Ban them all for life. I'm all for it.

(Though Jon Jones' indiscretions go much further than 'two failed drug tests' and you and I both know it)

Of course I am aware of his out of ring antics, I simply could care less. I have been watching mma since the very beginning. My interest as always has been the fights. I don't watch weight ins, pressers or post fight conferences.

Sure Jones is a massive fuckup but thats his problem. He will get his suspension and maybe return someday if he doesn't end up in prison.

The problem here (as in sherdog) is that the fans take all his personal shit, well .. personally. You don't like that jones got a DUI? Who cares... Billy Joel has had 9 of them yet I still pay to see him in concert .

Mark Wahlberg was a drug dealer (amongst other things) doesn't stop me from seeing his movies. Mel Gibson is a massive anti Semite yet I still watch braveheart every few years.

My point is, sherdoggers act like Jones's out of ring antics affect them personally.

He should serve his punishment, but lifetime ban is too far unless they are gonna lifetime ban everyone who fails twice.

I'm still a JJ fan, because he's an exciting fighter. That's it. Its pretty obvious that he's a cheater and a bit of a scumbag at this point. Ill still pay for his next fight 2-4 years from now.

That's utter bullshit.

There are literally 1000's of jobs Jon Jones can do where he's not going to profit from lying and cheating and being a role terrible model for young fans.
This guy fails at math too. Zero tolerance? This is one of MANY fuck ups and not his first drug test fail either. I have worked for a couple ass hole employers that are zero tolerance too. It's the name of the game sometimes.

I agree he should be banned for life. Semtex got banned for life for 1 dumb punch, JBJ does bad thing after another.

But UFC will stick with JBJ and Brock as long as they can make the UFC $$$$$

This guy fails at math too. Zero tolerance? This is one of MANY fuck ups and not his first drug test fail either. I have worked for a couple ass hole employers that are zero tolerance too. It's the name of the game sometimes.

For sure.

Essentially he should be banned for life. These are higher stakes than the Olympics, so the punishments should be too.

Nah, they're all on steroids and I love watching the guy fight

Jones is looking at a 2 to 4 year ban. That's plenty. Plus a tainted career. I think UFC should cut him.

in all seriousness 4 years should get the message across this time ffs

in all seriousness 4 years should get the message across this time ffs

Didn't Diaz get 5 years for second offense?

This is worse than weed.

Second time steroid positive.

Plus, I mean Wandlerlei got lifetime ban (reduced eventually to 5) for refusing a test, and by all accounts Jones did the same when he hid under the cage.

Then there's the cocaine, hit and run, etc etc.

Of course I am aware of his out of ring antics, I simply could care less. I have been watching mma since the very beginning. My interest as always has been the fights. I don't watch weight ins, pressers or post fight conferences.

Sure Jones is a massive fuckup but thats his problem. He will get his suspension and maybe return someday if he doesn't end up in prison.

The problem here (as in sherdog) is that the fans take all his personal shit, well .. personally. You don't like that jones got a DUI? Who cares... Billy Joel has had 9 of them yet I still pay to see him in concert .

Mark Wahlberg was a drug dealer (amongst other things) doesn't stop me from seeing his movies. Mel Gibson is a massive anti Semite yet I still watch braveheart every few years.

My point is, sherdoggers act like Jones's out of ring antics affect them personally.
tumblr_ojs23j2uwt1w3rlcto1_400.gif

He was caught cheating. Repeatedly.

Is that a poem you made ts?

I thought the lifetime ban didn't become an option until the 3rd offence. Even with a maximum of 4 years i'm still expecting him to get 2. Of course the UFC will keep him under contract in any case - it costs nothing to keep him if he's not fighting and they have him for his much hyped return.

You keep it up and these will be your last days boi
@paynebringer might not be my favorite poster but this isn't a place for threats and if you can't debate without them and trying to act "gangsta" (honestly, who spells out boi) then get your punk ass off of these message boards. You don't come around here threatening our Sherdogs!

@paynebringer might not be my favorite poster but this isn't a place for threats and if you can't debate without them and trying to act "gangsta" (honestly, who spells out boi) then get your punk ass off of these message boards. You don't come around here threatening our Sherdogs!

Lamebringer knew when to back off boi. You better follow his lead. I've been a part of Sherdog since it was a fucking geocities site.

You type like your head in a bucket.

Aye, permaban this guy. Terrible role model, terrible opponent, terrible for the sport.

Ban this guy for life.

MMA don't need this guy.

Ban Jon Jones for life.
Did you call for Barnett to be banned for life? For cyborg, Vitor, sherk, overeem etc...

I wonder why you didn't.

Back