Baffled by Benson Henderson post fight interview

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
I didn't fully get it, was it an indirect call out to Khabib? He was asked a completely different question and started rambling about jumping out of the cage...

Ironically, if he jumped out of the cage i might go look it up

I didn't pay attention to what he said after the fight, I didn't even watch the official decision because no judge could have gotten that one wrong :D. But he could be trying to set up a fight down the line. How many fights does he have left in Bellator?

I didn't fully get it, was it an indirect call out to Khabib? He was asked a completely different question and started rambling about jumping out of the cage...
I missed it care to explain what he said?

I missed it care to explain what he said?
He said something about how it doesn't matter what you do in life, you have to be a good example and role model. If someone talks bad about you, you can't just go jump a cage and fight them. Your kids will rewatch this fight later and then go fight a kid in school because of something that was said about them.

He said something about how it doesn't matter what you do in life, you have to be a good example and role model. If someone talks bad about you, you can't just go jump a cage and fight them. Your kids will rewatch this fight later and then go fight a kid in school because of something that was said about them.
That isn’t particularly baffling, Benson is a good Christian dude, trying to be a good role model out there.

I don't see how you can differ that as a call out. He just likes to act all high and mighty Jesus freak, I wouldn't think too much into it.

While Benson was right his timing was so random like Wtf lol

Did Benson get 2 mill PPV buys though????

i don't think there was anything to get, bendo's just delusional.

'i don't care it you're a reporter or a fighter or a reporter or a janitor or a reporter... something about 5 year olds...'

Good. Then maybe there'll be less bullying in school.

It was poorly received by the crowd because he was preaching about setting an example right after he just grabbed his opponents glove to secure position and grabbed the cage, several blatant fouls in that fight to help himself get a W, so he's not one to talk.

He can take his high and mighty act and shove it. He wasnt doing to well before he left the ufc. Not sure how he stacks up vs the divisions best at this point.

It was poorly received by the crowd because he was preaching about setting an example right after he just grabbed his opponents glove to secure position and grabbed the cage, several blatant fouls in that fight to help himself get a W, so he's not one to talk.

The funniest part of the Benson fight was when the ref told him not to grab the cage again or he'd deduct a point and Benson got all wide eyed trying to act surprised like "NO I DIDN'T!" but Benson's lack of mic skills and his mma reverend act have been going on for years it takes me back to when his fights used to be on Fox all the time.

I think that's sound reasoning. Nothing wrong with this at all.

Bu bu But Khabib is from dagestan and they have a different culture, so it's all good bro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back