Baffled by Benson Henderson post fight interview

And also I think i've seen it was mentioned on one of Russian mma forums, that Bec Rawlings said something negative about behaviour of Khabib or his crew or both him and his crew and fans of Khabib attacked her instagram with comments that they fucked her mom and promises to rape her.

Conor fans: "Conor bless."
Khabib fans: "I fucked your mom and will rape you next!"

I see a difference...

He wasn't calling him out for a fight, just calling him out on being a big asshole, I think he was talking about both Khabib and McGregor.

Prime Smooth beats them both.

Prime Benson gets KO'd by Mcgregor and decisioned by Khabib

Prime Benson gets KO'd by Mcgregor and decisioned by Khabib

I don't know about that (McGregor), Benson made easy work of Nate Diaz, McGregor had to fight for his life twice against him. Benson was a threat on the feet and on the ground. Conor is good against guys smaller than him but has a lot more trouble when guys have some reach. Benson with his kicks, much better cardio, and wrestling/subs could be trouble.

What would you tell your kid if he jumped out his crib after his crib fight match to land a flying kick on another kid who was calling him names? We need to act like role models, as a reporter I would never hit another fellow reporter unless dillon danis became a reporter , then I'd axe kick his blonde head so I dont know what I'd tell my son

It's a Ben Henderson post fight interview. What do you expect????
He is the only guy in the world who could get boo'ed proposing to his gf post fight in a ring/cage

That isn’t particularly baffling, Benson is a good Christian dude, trying to be a good role model out there.
It was very cornball-ish and cringeworthy. Furthermore it had nothing to do with his fight or the question he was asked. And all athletes can't always be perfect rile models.

Back