Bad Night For Izzy

She was Wheaties hot in the 70's. It still amazes me that out of all people Bruce was the one to go full blown Pontiac Trans Am. He was literally the face of USA Athletics at one point. 😂
images

it wasn't swimsuit issue.

we were robbed

<GOT2>

I hope Alex can somehow save Adesanya at the bar.too.

Dude already started collecting DUI's so it's all down Jamahal (Hill) now

^ This time I actually agree with that reaction lol.

With Lioness.... I think she kinda cute. I just know no-one agrees lol.
Dude, she's looks kinda like a buddy I went to school with. Hell of a singer and the ladies loved that fucker. He actually sung in our band for a while. I always thought Amanda reminded me of him. Lol

IMG_20240416_015739.jpg

Dude, she's looks kinda like a buddy I went to school with. Hell of a singer and the ladies loved that fucker. He actually sung in our band for a while. I always thought Amanda reminded me of him. Lol

View attachment 1040096
was that a Freudian slip? (I see u edited it out lol)

He look like a famous TV guy, I wish I new the name so I could google to show you

<WhitmanDefeat>

I stared at him quite long enough but don't see the Lioness there tho lol.

He look like a famous TV guy, I wish I new the name so I could google to show you

<WhitmanDefeat>

He did do some acting, but just in local commercials. He has done some big plays and shit.

<WhitmanDefeat>

I don't know what you talking about Willis. I edited the pic after I posted (was too small). His last name is Fontenot (not saying the first name for obvious reasons). We did many drugs together. Lol, I don't know who the guy you talking about is.

I don't know what you talking about Willis. I edited the pic after I posted (was too small). His last name is Fontenot (not saying the first name for obvious reasons). We did many drugs together. Lol, I don't know who the guy you talking about is.
That's a cool last name.

and I am sure you have no idea lololol

Izzy would knock Alex out at MW again if they fought

Alex is still improving at MMA. Since losing to Izzy he’s beaten 3 top 5 opponents at LHW including finishing 2 previous champs. In that same time Izzy got dominated by Strickland (who Alex also KO’d), and pseudo retired.

Alex is still improving at MMA. Since losing to Izzy he’s beaten 3 top 5 opponents at LHW including finishing 2 previous champs. I’m that same time Izzy got dominated by Strickland (who Alex also KO’d), and pseudo retired.
This is a great POV, really.

And he got offered a big bag to come back early. I probably would have done the same thing too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back