ATT fighters react to teammate Colby Covington’s controversial post-fight remarks

i'm embarrassed to be part of a generation where everyone is butthurt over words and a generation full of pussies. everyone getting offended by everything these days is pathetic.

Guess these sensitive types have never heard an American describe certain parts of the USA, from trailer parks to gettos.

Brazil is a country made of up people of all colors, how can lumping them all in together as filthy animals be considered "racist"?? Only in America.

This post destroyed what remained of my brain cells.

His 5th grade level trash talk didn’t bother me as much as his disrespect to Maia.

Maia is an all time great in combat sports and is a good man. Colby showed him no respect. Classless.

That's where a ton of my issue lies as well.

Only and idiot would speak like that to begin with. But Maia is as classy as anyone who has ever competed in MMA.

Didn't watch the fight, or the interview. Damn, he went in on Brazil like that? Checking out asasp.

Edit:. WTF why did he say that? Backstory???

And watched some highlights, he didn't even look that good. Just looked like what happens when Maia doesn't take you down, immediately. What happened to Maia's TDs? Kenny Florian just said he got caught in a dog fight, so probably the trash talk got to him.
Well, he was told he was gonna die and was assaulted by fans before he even got to the cage but yeah, telling the truth about Brazil's shitty fans was way out of line. Assaulting him is totally cool. No big deal.....

Guess these sensitive types have never heard an American describe certain parts of the USA, from trailer parks to gettos.
giphy.gif

Easy to say that when hes not talking shit about your country. Guaranteed if a Brazillian said fuck America and all those filthy animals people would riot lol. Do you really expect a country not to be upset when someone is disrespecting them lol ? Sherdog is filled with 95 % of tarts.

And by the way, big foot you're a visitor, mind your place. We don't need you policing us .

I doubt it bro, the kneeling issue is being made into a big issue by the media and it only really bothers a small group of people. And by the way what does this have any similarities with what’s happening in the NFL it’s a completely different scenario

ESPN is loving that shit, no big surprise.

People just don't get trolling do they?

More laughs for me and my Sherbros.

Easy to say that when hes not talking shit about your country. Guaranteed if a Brazillian said fuck America and all those filthy animal people would riot lol. Do you really expect a country not to be upset when someone is disrespecting them lol ? Sherdog is filled with 95 % of tarts.

Yea, Americans are real quick to riot against other countries.

Easy to say that when hes not talking shit about your country. Guaranteed if a Brazillian said fuck America and all those filthy animal people would riot lol. Do you really expect a country not to be upset when someone is disrespecting them lol ? Sherdog is filled with 95 % of tarts.

No one in their right mind would cry hacism.

Ok, I see now. Yeah, not really mad at him saying that after reading that. Just all pissed off guy about a bunch of bitch ass Brazilians that take this nationalism shit way too far. Fuck em for that.

Could've just stayed quiet about it, but we're not in his shoes, so it's whatever. Soemone throws drinks, and says shit like that toez best believe I'm gonna say something about it too. Maybe not call the entire country of Brazil a dump, and call them filthy animals, but his anger is understandable.
The fucking dude PRIOR to the fight called out Brazil and their people tons. Hashtag’d #fuckbrazil and all this stuff and then he’s playing the victim in this pussy ass whiner tweet. They had every reason to throw shit at him and shout whatever they wanted. If you talk the talk then be ready for the fallout. Have zero empathy for either side. All these fucking tough guys on here saying lighten up Brazil...fine no problem. But this cunt ass Covington should not be tweeting for sympathy with bitch ass fake apologies.

ESPN is loving that shit, no big surprise.
The media in general is always race baiting, if I didn’t know any better I’d say the want to start a race war or something. And this is coming from a black man

View attachment 293751
View attachment 293753

View attachment 293755

Be funny if he gets kicked out of ATT. Pretty dumb to talk shit about Brazil when 80 % of your gym is full of Brazilians.

Talking to some who train at ATT, they are simply saying they will handle it when he comes back to the gym. Looks like he may be booted out the gym, as his own Coaches aren't supporting him or his comments. UFC is also looking at a possible punishment for Colby too. I believe Colby's old lady is Latina too, possibly even Brazilian.

While I guess that is better than nothing what I am talking about is going to him after the bell, sportsmanship, thanking him for taking a fight Maia certainly didn’t have too. Maybe even acknowledging him on the mic before calling the crowd filthy animals.

I don’t see how cursing out Brazil gets him Woodley either, but that’s a different thread.

The media in general is always race baiting, if I didn’t know any better I’d say the want to start a race war or something. And this is coming from a black man

Apparently ESPN has been hemorrhaging cash. I guess they're trying to get as many hits as possible.

It's pretty annoying, I just want to see sports news and highlights, these guys turn everything into politics.

Back