ATT fighters react to teammate Colby Covington’s controversial post-fight remarks

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2017-10-29_20-47-36.png
upload_2017-10-29_20-48-27.png

upload_2017-10-29_20-49-0.png

Be funny if he gets kicked out of ATT. Pretty dumb to talk shit about Brazil when 80 % of your gym is full of Brazilians.

Last edited:
Brazil is a country made of up people of all colors, how can lumping them all in together as filthy animals be considered "racist"?? Only in America.

Im sure i saw colbys GF in an embedded video, she was Brazilian and hot AF.

words like "racist" and "nationalist" are commonly confused.

even more common is the American way of manufactured hurt feelings.

His 5th grade level trash talk didn’t bother me as much as his disrespect to Maia.

Maia is an all time great in combat sports and is a good man. Colby showed him no respect. Classless.

Lol Americans would shit their pants if those roles were reversed.

Who the fuck are you people kidding. Americans can't even handle players kneeling during an anthem when half the crowd is piss ass wasted

Didn't watch the fight, or the interview. Damn, he went in on Brazil like that? Checking out asasp.

Edit:. WTF why did he say that? Backstory???

And watched some highlights, he didn't even look that good. Just looked like what happens when Maia doesn't take you down, immediately. What happened to Maia's TDs? Kenny Florian just said he got caught in a dog fight, so probably the trash talk got to him.

Last edited:
His 5th grade level trash talk didn’t bother me as much as his disrespect to Maia.

Maia is an all time great in combat sports and is a good man. Colby showed him no respect. Classless.
Exactly, I could give a fuck what he said about a country (which isn’t racist by the way) but I’ve never wanted someone to get knocked out so much besides bisping

Lol Americans would shit their pants if those roles were reversed.

Who the fuck are you people kidding. Americans can't even handle players kneeling during an anthem when half the crowd is piss ass wasted
I doubt it bro, the kneeling issue is being made into a big issue by the media and it only really bothers a small group of people. And by the way what does this have any similarities with what’s happening in the NFL it’s a completely different scenario

Ok, I see now. Yeah, not really mad at him saying that after reading that. Just all pissed off guy about a bunch of bitch ass Brazilians that take this nationalism shit way too far. Fuck em for that.

Could've just stayed quiet about it, but we're not in his shoes, so it's whatever. Soemone throws drinks, and says shit like that toez best believe I'm gonna say something about it too. Maybe not call the entire country of Brazil a dump, and call them filthy animals, but his anger is understandable.

Brazil is a country made of up people of all colors, how can lumping them all in together as filthy animals be considered "racist"?? Only in America.

The US census counts all spanish and portuguese speakers as one race.... So there's that.

Back