Ariel's New Show Does 1+ Million Views - Powerful ESPN

That number comes from auto-play from anyone who follows any ESPN affiliate on Twitter scrolling through their timeline. AKA it's total bullshit lol. I watched a few minutes and he was averaging about 4-6k viewers at a time.
LOL

had a feeling.

TS is just some fool Ariel planted in the heavies

The same reason so many sherdoggers believe Conor to be superhuman.....Delusional Thinking.

NOT 1 Title Defense, NOT 1!

I've never understood people's obsession with the title defense thing. It's a fun stat to throw around, but anyone who knows anything about his career knows why he hasn't defended a title, so why waste your time?

I've never understood people's obsession with the title defense thing. It's a fun stat to throw around, but anyone who knows anything about his career knows why he hasn't defended a title, so why waste your time?

Let me break it down into basic, logical terms.

All gain on the way up.
All risk on the way down.

He is totally cornered right now. He cannot earn any more money than the Mayweather fight got him......Tick Tock, Tick Tock!

Ariel right now....

giphy.gif
Warrior was a fucking beast.

Well done to Ariel.

They uploaded the full DC & Rose interviews on the ESPN youtube which they usually don't do on their channel.

I mean, if he uses this great platform to build excitement it could be really positive for the sport, help the fighters earn more and ensure that people can continue to pursue MMA as a career without going back to the dark ages.

But if he's just going to be negative and bitch about everything, and try to cast the sport in a bad light as he has repeatedly done, then I don't wish him well. And if MMA loses popularity, so does his show, so his brand of journalism never made sense to me.
This is absolute nonsense. What the fuck are you talking about?

Helwani has been huge for the sport already dummy.

Kind of amazing considering Dana has been almost on a mission to crush this guy the last few years that his career is now suddenly flourishing. Weird.
Ariel > Dana confirmed

Sherdog haterz are having cognitive dissonance now that Helwani and Luke Thomas are going head to head. It's similar to Colby vs Woodley in that the clash of the hated are creating unlikely heroes by default.
Helwani can be annoying sometimes, but he's a good journalist. Luke Thomas doesn't really offer anything other than excuses for Jon Jones's latest scandal and some insight that's somehow less insightful than the average Sherdog post

how do you even watch t without signing up for espn+?

Last edited:
It's because SJWs heard ESPN/a Jewish guy was referring to a black man as "Black Beast" so they all tuned in to get their daily outrage quota.

Oh, really?

Maybe because you are a filthy casual.

Making your way to the top is the easy part. Staying there is the hard part.

Yeah, that could be a good indication for the UFC/MMA's future on ESPN.

Despite all the criticism, much of it deserved and the downward ratings trend(it's everyone not just them) in the US it's still a channel sports fan automatically go to or check if the tv is on, many will just keep it on in the background, for a lot of people they we'll only learn about or accept a sports personality as a big star, especially outside the big sports if they're talked about a lot and seen on ESPN programming.

Stickin it to Uncle Fester was something I always admired about Ariel

Back