Ariel's New Show Does 1+ Million Views - Powerful ESPN

I call Horseshit on the 1m

1m impressions, appeared in one million people timeliness, yes

1m tuned in and watching at the same time .No

Had that been the case it would have been trending

It’s not just twitter, he’s currently sitting at #5 on the podcast charts. Not for sports, out of all podcasts. That is huge.
That doesn't surprise me

I think a LOT less people watched it live because of the dumb platform it was on

So the replay/podcast numbers should go up in return.

I normally would have tuned in love for the interviews I wanted, but twitter video doesn't work on my tv/firetv/roku/chrome cast so I said fuck it and will just listen today on catchup

I think that's how it will go. Much lower live numbers much higher catchup numbers

Good for Ariel, despite you derps saying he's an instigator when he's only doing a good job.

Someone post that Ariel crying gif!

Ariel's appeal is to the casuals. Which is a smart play because they outnumber the hardcore's who discount Ariel as a light weight. Helwani is like the Justin Bieber of MMA journalism.

Ariel's appeal is to the casuals. Which is a smart play because they outnumber the hardcore's who discount Ariel as a light weight. Helwani is like the Justin Bieber of MMA journalism.

Ariel is more like the Fedor of MMA journalism.

no casual would tune in for his show. He regularly interviews very obscure fighters that only people that follow the sports closely would know. No casual is going to watch a 3-4 hours of interview with MMA fighters, not a chance.

I think he consistently gets about 8 thousand viewers at a time. yesterday his co-current viewer count hovered at 5k to 7k. These are not casuals

areq.gif

They've come along way since

So he found 1million plus unemployed who actually have 5 hours to watch his show? Seriously, who has time for that on a Monday?
I do! But In the last couple of years I wait til tuesday to watch the youtube clips. Now I play 5hrs of video games almost every monday.

The GOAT reporter has spoken.

Lol, "you guys are going to kill me for this... all the gifs and stuff... but I guess it's fate"

Ariel does have some redeeming qualities afterall.

Yeah, your post is off base and stupid.

Oh, really?

Maybe because you are a filthy casual.

Making your way to the top is the easy part. Staying there is the hard part.

We get that. That isn't news to anyone. We all know the reason why though and no one sane holds it against him.

Wow, that's great for him.

and and and and and and we say thank you to ESPN, and and and best of luck in the future

Back