Ariel's New Show Does 1+ Million Views - Powerful ESPN

I may not be the hero everyone wants, but my actually being involved & really technically knowledgeable from the NHB days means I am the hero MMA media needs
wow ego much?
You see like a smart and knowledgeable dude but the rash of self promotion is almost coming across as advertising and nobody wants that. Chill out and let it come more naturally man.

areq.gif
Lol I don't like when Rampage bullies people like this

Twitter's views count if someone just scrolls past the tweet that contains the video and it starts automatically playing. ESPN tweeted it out so a lot of people were going to scroll past it.

Also what a horrible platform to listen to Media on. No pause, rewind, close the tab you're fucked, switch tabs the volume stops.
Yeah this is clearly a padded number. Funny how many posters here bought it though

So he found 1million plus unemployed who actually have 5 hours to watch his show? Seriously, who has time for that on a Monday?
People that aren't wage slaves. People that work from home. People that are listen after work. The list goes on...

Hope he shits on Dana on the show then

BS...a million ppl just scrolled on Twiter.

His real audience is like 4K.

There isn't a million ppl that even know the Helwani.

Dude gets more views than fs1 ufc card

How does a show with a journalist talking about MMA do higher ratings than actual world class, free MMA?
Because everyone wants to hear the fighter’s thoughts and ppl love stories/drama

Just checked the podcast charts, to see where it ranks in the niche sub-genre of sports podcasts - but before I could even get to that, there it was on the front page, #5 out of ALL podcasts. Holy shit.

Doubt that means anything. It's twitter afterall.

It’s not just twitter, he’s currently sitting at #5 on the podcast charts. Not for sports, out of all podcasts. That is huge.

Twitter numbers are exaggerated BS
But anybody that thought this would bomb with ESPN behind it is/was a fool.
Plus it lives on on YT

I tried explaining that in the "Ariel made a bad move going to ESPN thread" but some are just dense.

ESPN has 1.5 billion reasons to want Ariel to be successful ;)

Does Ariel have a ESPN TV show? It'd watch that over UFC Tonight's nonsense any day.

How does a show with a journalist talking about MMA do higher ratings than actual world class, free MMA?

The same reason so many sherdoggers believe Conor to be superhuman.....Delusional Thinking.

NOT 1 Title Defense, NOT 1!

I mean, if he uses this great platform to build excitement it could be really positive for the sport, help the fighters earn more and ensure that people can continue to pursue MMA as a career without going back to the dark ages.

But if he's just going to be negative and bitch about everything, and try to cast the sport in a bad light as he has repeatedly done, then I don't wish him well. And if MMA loses popularity, so does his show, so his brand of journalism never made sense to me.

Just checked the podcast charts, to see where it ranks in the niche sub-genre of sports podcasts - but before I could even get to that, there it was on the front page, #5 out of ALL podcasts. Holy shit.

Wow, that is impressive.

Back