Ariel's New Show Does 1+ Million Views - Powerful ESPN

Page slapped me worse here, but then again, he knows I can take more then Helwani from our times sparing at HBUTC and in Big Bear, pics at end of vid

But really do you think its funny? I mean you obviously can take it (whats your martial arts background?) but with Ariel he straight up bullied him like a complete and utter asshole. There is a fine line between physical comedy and he crosses it by a mile.

But really do you think its funny? I mean you obviously can take it (whats your martial arts background?) but with Ariel he straight up bullied him like a complete and utter asshole. There is a fine line between physical comedy and he crosses it by a mile.

I edged it on, I used to be on Team Punishment and trained with Rampage, so I am fine with it. Also, I don't instigate feuds in interviews....I only kinda provoked once, and Meisha called me out lol. For instance, I don't think Nick would want to slap me, he used to subscribe to my old youtube page. I have 4 black belts, plus a brown in Aikido

Kind of amazing considering Dana has been almost on a mission to crush this guy the last few years that his career is now suddenly flourishing. Weird.

Having Dana mention your name is worth money. having him publicly beef with you is priceless

Where are these numbers from? That seems kind of outrageous.

Having Dana mention your name is worth money. having him publicly beef with you is priceless

Weird though, If he went to ESPN about Ariel, he is not getting the job.. Or they may fire him.. This gives him a platform to really become the number 1 MMA reporter. And Dana hates him..

Weird though, If he went to ESPN about Ariel, he is not getting the job.. Or they may fire him.. This gives him a platform to really become the number 1 MMA reporter. And Dana hates him..

If Roger Goodell went to ESPN and told them to fire "so and so" because he doesn't like his take on the NFL, ESPN would tell him to GTFO

Kind of amazing considering Dana has been almost on a mission to crush this guy the last few years that his career is now suddenly flourishing. Weird.

Or it just shows what an unprofessional asshole Dana is.

If Roger Goodell went to ESPN and told them to fire "so and so" because he doesn't like his take on the NFL, ESPN would tell him to GTFO

UFC is still kind of a mom and pop operation though. Dana wields a big stick in that little arena..

It's on iTunes like the MMA Hour was with time listing for each guest's appearance where you can jump around and skip.

Couldn't help feel bad for bokamoto where the hot free agent signing forces him to sit the bench.

Wow a million people listened to that mosquito talk for 6 hours?

areq.gif

Rampage was lucky that time.

Wow a million people listened to that mosquito talk for 6 hours?

No
a million people heard one second of it
Many through scrolling past & triggering auto play
Many doing that multiple times
Social media numbers are largely BS

No
a million people heard one second of it
Many through scrolling past & triggering auto play
Many doing that multiple times
Social media numbers are largely BS
Yea hence the laughing fat guy, guess I should have used:

Idontbelieveit.gif

I actually read most of this and the other #'s thread. Think they said 4-7K or around there. It was just amusing that some believe there were that many viewers.

Yea hence the laughing fat guy, guess I should have used:

Idontbelieveit.gif

I actually read most of this and the other #'s thread. Think they said 4-7K or around there. It was just amusing that some believe there were that many viewers.

Gotcha
So am I
;)

Ariel Helwani Show - full Cormier video 63,000 views

Ariel Helwani Show - Full Namajunas video 18,000 views

MMA Hour - Luke Thomas 1st show - 90,000 views

Luke hanging in there..

Back