Crime Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack, v2: ISIS Claims Responsibility, Trump Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with monitoring mosques? Anyone who advocates for a fucking shred of Islamism gets kicked the fuck out, and I don't care where they go either. They're scum.

The guy who did this was apparently on a watch list but didn't pose an "immediate threat." Apparently Khalid Masood who committed the Westminster attack fell under that category too. That's fucking insane. There should absolutely be a crackdown on these people.

Can't convict people for a thought crime. The best solution is to not let any in, and if you already have some, stop letting them in and hope for the best.

I don't even want to deal with the issue of citizenship. Stop it before it happens. I don't really care how "bigoted" that sounds.

Some immigrants assimilate better than others. It's insane to choose from a group that has shown to have massive problems integrating/assimilating. They aren't citizens and we have the right to be selective about who we let in this country.

The problem is that the left is bound and determined to let even more Muslims in.
ght9e9po8czy.jpg

It's infuriating.

It's the reason why Donald Trump was elected and fuck those judges trying to block him from keeping this country safe.
I wonder if everytime there is a bombing she puts her fingers in her ears and goes lalalalallalalala

So what you're saying is, we should let them in, embrace them, and just accept the constant terror attacks, the loss of lives and so on in hopes that this will weed out radicalism.

Ladies and gentleman, if this isn't masochism I don't know what is.
No, I'm saying in many cases they're already in. Again, this is a thread about a suicide bombing perpetrated by a Brittish citizen against Brittish citizens. Islam is very much a part of western society now and there's no way to reverse that.

And nobody said we should "accept loss of lives" you dingus. Drop the drama and be an adult. Nobody here, not even the dreaded leftists you complain about in your safe spaces advocates not making efforts to stop terrorism. You're just ignorant to what those efforts are or what they should be.

Why are we discussing the IRA? Did the IRA bomb concerts via suicide bombings? Behead people? Run people over with cars? Or did they target military /police? Did they do it in the name of religion?

The greatest atrocities comitted in the name of Christianity happened well after the New Testament was a thing. It didn't enable the enlightenment in a definitive way, it merely introduced aspects of a moral code which 18th century theologians could focus on while ignoring everything else. I'm not Islam scholar but I'm pretty sure it delves into morality, the pursuit of good, etc etc. If it doesn't go through modernization, the source material won't be the reason it didn't happen.

I'm not saying I expect modern scholars to pop up and revolutionize the way Muslims read their holy book, but I do think assimilation into modern society will weed out radicalism over time provided there are no external sources fueling the fire (i.e. ISIS).

The problem is that Muslims do not want to assimilate. The ultimate goal for Muslims is an Islamic state that includes an Islamic government, Islamic schools and Sharia law. Even if you ignore the threat of Islamic terrorism, you still have to take into account that the goal of Islam is the entire world under Islamic rule.

No, I'm saying in many cases they're already in. Again, this is a thread about a suicide bombing perpetrated by a Brittish citizen against Brittish citizens. Islam is very much a part of western society now and there's no way to reverse that.

It can certainly be reversed, it's just that it would be a logistical nightmare and it would hurt the fee fees of many.

Nobody here, not even the dreaded leftists you complain about in your safe spaces advocates not making efforts to stop terrorism
You are not paying enough attention if you truly believe that. There already have been plenty of articles in the mainstream media advocating that we do nothing and continue as if nothing happened. Not to mention all the apologists that blame the attack on islanophobia and western imperialism. Or on our suposed failure and lack of effort in integrating muslims.

That would be a terrible solution. We don't need to imprision and spend money on them. Just kick them out of the country. We don't allow parallel law systems, if you're for sharia law then get the fuck out.

they would lie, they would never admit it.

my country paied 5 billions euros to feed migrants last year, money are not a problem when talking about public security.

they would lie, they would never admit it.
That is certainly a possibility. But there are ways we could do it, the problem is these ways would outrage many people.

Why are we discussing the IRA? Did the IRA bomb concerts via suicide bombings? Behead people? Run people over with cars? Or did they target military /police? Did they do it in the name of religion?

The funniest thing about these deflections is that they never intend to return to the original topic. We're talking about radical Islamic terrorism. Someone brings up the IRA (LOL). Okay, they shouldn't have killed anyone. Now can we return to speaking about the problems we face today? I mean, I get that in the 80's and 90's there were problems in Northern Ireland, but what about the 20 people that were killed yesterday?

It can certainly be reversed, it's just that it would be a logistical nightmare and it would hurt the fee fees of many.

You are not paying enough attention if you truly believe that. There already have been plenty of articles in the mainstream media advocating that we do nothing and continue as if nothing happened. Not to mention all the apologists that blame the attack on islanophobia and western imperialism. Or on our failure to integrate muslims.

How exactly does one "reverse" the religious beliefs of 2nd/3rd generation immigrants? Again, you can't ban citizens because they're a part of any given religious movement. Actually you can't ban citizens, period.

btw, go ahead and show me mainstream media advocating that we do nothing. Show me examples. Really all that goes on is that mainstream media (and the general public) doesn't think highly of retarded solutions proposed by your ilk. They aren't against surveilance, pro-active investigation, etc etc.

What I'm saying is that funding and enabling intelligence agencies and law enforcement (perhaps not firing the heads of said agencies over bullshit would help, although I'm sure the Brits are too smart for that) are great solutions. Antagonizing Habib, the guy who owns your local gas station, isn't.

I don't even want to deal with the issue of citizenship. Stop it before it happens. I don't really care how "bigoted" that sounds.

Some immigrants assimilate better than others. It's insane to choose from a group that has shown to have massive problems integrating/assimilating. They aren't citizens and we have the right to be selective about who we let in this country.

The problem is that the left is bound and determined to let even more Muslims in.
ght9e9po8czy.jpg

It's infuriating.

It's the reason why Donald Trump was elected and fuck those judges trying to block him from keeping this country safe.
"We all just need to co-exist"

The product of a childlike mind.

Smith's singer Morrissey was critical of the British Politicans.

“The anger is monumental. For what reason will this ever stop?” Morrissey wrote, before continuing to criticize several British politicians, and the Queen of England, by name.

“Theresa May says such attacks ‘will not break us,’ but her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues,” the musician said of the British prime minister. “Also, ‘will not break us’ means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken – thanks all the same, Theresa.”

“Sadiq Khan says ‘London is united with Manchester’, but he does not condemn Islamic State – who have claimed responsibility for the bomb,” Morrissey added.

[Morrisey] called out Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham for referring to the terrorist attack as being the work of an “extremist,” and leaving it at that.

“An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?” he questioned.

“In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private,” he concluded. “Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims. How easy to be unafraid when one is protected from the line of fire. The people have no such protections.”

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...dmit-islamic-extremism-behind-terror-attacks/

grand5323.jpg

op0qve26xczy.jpg

That's from a victim of this terrorist attack.

I'm trying not to make a judgment and she sure didn't deserve death. But her ideology facilitated her death.

right how convenient , so with that logic the parents of the Manchester attack should not blame islam or the bomber, they should blame UK government for not making the country islamic and adopting shariah law.

That's backward as f....
Afghanistan could have (in theory) agreed to inspections and that Bin Laden was a criminal instead of asking for evidence and a trial (stalling tactic). They could have stayed Islamic and should have cut ties with Osama after 9/11.

Your fake character could give a f less about a victim on 9/11 btw

There is probably good reason enough to think you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself. I know I don't.

I care more about western people and preserving western values/culture, than I do about diversity from 3rd world shitholes.

op0qve26xczy.jpg

That's from a victim of this terrorist attack.

I'm trying not to make a judgment and she sure didn't deserve death. But her ideology facilitated her death.
brutal

Can't convict people for a thought crime. The best solution is to not let any in, and if you already have some, stop letting them in and hope for the best.

Well, its a little late for that in the U.S. since there are already 6 million Muslims here. Hoping for the best won't do much. Their numbers worldwide are a staggering 1.5 billion. If only a half of 1% are radicalized or can be radicalized, then you are talking 7,500,000 radicals worldwide. That's a half of a percent. Considering it only takes 1 to do something horrible, let that depressing number settle in on your mind. 7,500,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back